Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Squidoo? - Squidoo Marketing For Increased Profits
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Squidoo? - Squidoo Marketing For Increased Profits

Squidoo? - Squidoo Marketing For Increased Profits

As an newer user of Squidoo it occurred to me that there must be a million Squidoo lenses.

That's what squidoo users (Squids) call a FREE domain and website at Squidoo.

Very impressive, really.

These sites are reputed to be perfect for affiliate marketing, and I think they really are.

Just remember to pick the right offer and keywords.

Come to think about it, it's a little like that everywhere. After all, there IS competition.

So, for example, lets say you have an affiliate offer from Clickbank and it's for FREE home electricity from solar panels called Solar Panels HQ. It's purely for example but in case you don't know this is a fairly hot topic and it will probably grow.

One of the most popular ways affiliate marketers get traffic to their offer sites is by article marketing with good, traffic producing content and the automatic SEO improvement by means of keyword text links in the authors resource box.

It's just a GREAT two-for-one!

But there's a catch to the great free site and domains you can get at Squidoo.

The catch (there's always a "catch") here is that Google will usually only show one Squidoo site in the top ten results. Sometimes, but rarely, two.

If you want Google to show YOUR Squidoo lens you'll have to make your lens the best one for your keyword.

Think of it this way...Typically, Google will only pick ONE squidoo lens and ONE Ezinearticles and ONE video.

Having the product name in the title is one of the best things you can do so that Google will want to rank the site for "Solar panels." Now, we can check out our competition! in other words find out who we are up against.

I typed in this search in the Google search box. Type in... site: Squidoo.com "solar panels" and you'll see approximately.... Results 1 - 10 of about 21,400 for site: Squidoo.com "Solar Panels". (0.27 seconds)

Gee. That's a lot. 21,000 or more sites mention "solar panels."

So how many Squidoo sites are actually targeting that phrase?

Type in allintitle: "solar panels" site:squidoo.com - Results 1 - 10 of about 466 from squidoo.com for allintitle:"Solar panels". (0.17 seconds)

Well. That's less competition. but still quite a few.

Note: Before I knew better I picked a keyword title that came up with 775 in this search and I'm doing OK...but. But I would prefer LESS!

So I typed in "Home made solar panels" and got, with the allintitle search Results 1 - 1 of 1 from squidoo.com for allintitle:"Home Made Solar panels". (0.16 seconds)

DUDE!!! There's only ONE COMPETITOR AT Squidoo for Home Made Solar Panels! Amazon (among others) has an affiliate program for solar panels! Get cracking now all you aspiring affiliate marketers!

Checking further I went to Google keywords Tool (type google keyword tool into Google search - you can learn a TON from Google searches) and got 2600 searches per month for "home made solar panels" and "home made solar panel." You can't get it much more targeted than that! The best key phrase would have to be "buy home made solar panels" which is a strong indicator of buying intention.

I checked the page one Google results for those terms and I saw that the results were filled with PR3 and PR4 sites.

You can handle those guys! Competition? Nada! You would want to get a few links from .gov and .edu PR 5 and 6 sites and I think you'll soar right past them with a well targeted Squidoo lens and find yourself with the Holy Grail of Internet marketing. Which would be FREE TARGETED TRAFFIC direct to your offer by way of Google and the other search engines.

Honestly it doesn't get any better than that.

This current and real plan is published here at 5PM Dec 24th 2009.

You might want to get moving!

Copyright (c) 2010 Riley West

by: Riley West
Why Build An Online Business? The Benefits Of Using Article Services To Solve Article Marketing Problems How To Make Money Online The Easy Way - Creating Your Own Product Take Ca Mcle Courses Online How To Earn Money Online Easily Find An Mlm Business Opportunity With Long Term Potential Benefits Of Utilizing Seo Analysis Tools Get Your Silicone Bracelets Online New Mlm Company -how Do You Find The Best Company For You Targeted Internet Marketing For Beginners Do You Want To Improve Your Marketing Training? Successful Strategies To Help You Make Money On Ebay Want To Sell Items Online? Take Action Today To Bring In Some Extra Cash
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.22.169) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.014023 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 58 , 4066, 973,
Squidoo? - Squidoo Marketing For Increased Profits Vairano Patenora