Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Spring Fashion Mistakes Committed By Men
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Spring Fashion Mistakes Committed By Men

Whilst wearing extremely short pants and snow white socks are obvious fashion no's

, below are a number of other often ignored aspects of a man's fashion that could make you lose lots of marks with the girls.

Denim shorts

I recently got an email from a lady friend in Ohio who made a very worthy comment on unsightly summer wear for the male folk. Here are her words.

"Hello, I'm just kind of wondering if you've ever written on the topic of denim shorts just being kinda odd?? Well, they're not just unattractive in my opinion, and when I go about town the more I see plumpy men and lean and attractive men who immediately appear unsightly and unattractive because of the clothing choices.Spring Fashion Mistakes Committed By Men

Cut off jean are bad and simply unattractive. Consider this, fringes hanging on the hairy masculine legs isn't a picture you'd call ideal irrespective of what's combined with it. So my polite words are, refrain from wearing cut off jeans in summer. There is no more to discuss about this, therefore, if you're still into the habit style up bro and maybe you may get more mileage with the girls.

Jean cut offs

My Ohio friend explained that jean shorts are "Appalling contraptions", her suggestion is that they be replaced by nice casual cotton shorts or slick khaki shorts instead. Another chic alternative to jean cut offs is some nice shorts manufactured from stylish synthetic fibers. This comes in different patterns and material types to suit everyone's taste and style.

If you're a jean short die hard, then the mistake of wearing them may get less offending if you get the hems sewn and fringes removed to create a more streamlined look. The short now gets a neater look that can be worn when playing football with the boys in the yard or for dashing to the corner store.

Sandals

Another frequently seen summer fashion faux pas brought forth by our readers is men wearing socks with sandals. The Ohio reader, for example, said something like:

"Jean shorts and a pair of sandals with socks (another fashion no-no in my opinion. I mean, what's the point of sandals if you wear socks with them?)."

She isn't the only one who feels this way and most people who have a minimal sense of fashion would agree with her opinion. Sandals are designed to be worn without socks and it's as simple as that. They are made so that your feet can breathe easily and you can enjoy the warm, summer weather. If you are so keen on wearing socks, wear sneakers or boat shoes with low-cut socks instead.

The classic socks and sandal look is usually seen on College campuses and is probably the only place where wearing it is acceptable. Another occasion where socks and sandals could be appropriate is for your next hiking trip - which translates into never for most of us. So except for all you frat boys and hikers, it's time to move on and dress the part. Repeat after me; lose the socks when wearing sandals.

by: Jackie Loftis
Wimbledon Tennis Tickets Wimbledon Four Slam Tournaments Some of Florida's Most Popular Destinations Traveller Guidance Relative To Concession Or Amiable Staff On Cabo San Lucas Hotels Escape city life take a few days off in Hepburn Springs Australia Rust Cocktail Lounge, Melbourne, Australia - Review Explore Himalaya With Uttaranchal Tours Shop Till You Drop In Retail Paradise Mall Of The Emirates Pinpoint The Greatest Thai Capital Pad Satisfactory For Tourists Traveling Tips Relative To Exclusive Deals & Peaceful Journeys On Embarking Planes For Baltimore Tips For Organizing A Golf Tournament Good Offers During Carnival Cruise Book Your Tour Services During Carnival Cruise Accommodation In C Navam Perahera - A Festive Parade Massage Therapy Career: Helping People Relax
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.184.117) / Processed in 0.008499 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3105, 954,