Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Spring Cleaning on Facebook
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Spring Cleaning on Facebook

I admit that I have not attended to my Facebook business fan page and promise to start getting more involved soon

. In the meantime my personal page was getting eaten alive with mafia wars and farmers from Farmville and I found it most annoying.

I am glad that folks have hobbies and like playing on line games I just don't want the updates on my wall with big images and things that I don't find relevant and doubt most of my friends do. Maybe I sound cranky, maybe I am sharing a sentiment that rings true with you as well.

I did not want to block my friends and I am interested in staying in touch but wanted to filter out the applications that clutter a wall with 'stuff'. So I blocked those applications from showing up on my wall while still leaving my friends streams and posts visible otherwise.

If you want to do the same thing here is how you do that.

When a post shows up on your wall with an application you would rather never see again, right click on the application name that appears in small print at the bottom of the post and select OPEN IN NEW TAB. You can also just go to the application fan page.

Once you are on the application fan page you will notice some options on the left under the image. One of those options (thankfully) is BLOCK THIS APPLICATION. Select that and then go back to your own wall and guess what - a nice, clean, stream of genuine sharing among friends.

Now Pay Close Attention --

On the next page you will take a sneak peak at the upcoming secret system release for driving herds of targeted traffic to any site, affiliate or product and dump wads of cash into your bank account using this hidden facebook secret

==> Dumb kids on Facebook make $119,833.57!

So if you want to take a behind the curtain pre-release look at the facebook secret that is about to shake the internet to its core then I strongly recommend you read everything on the next page before it's too late!

Visit this page ==> Dumb kids on Facebook make $119,833.57!

By: ruelar davich
Jodhpur Hotels - Holidaying In The Havelis Hot Springs National Park Arkansas - The Healing Waters Virginia Beach - City With Amazing Festivals Casual Dinnerware Sets Can be Festive and Fun Car Hire for Turning Your Trip into Fabulous Trip! Lake Victoria: Lake Victoria Is Africa's Largest Lake Edinburgh Fringe Festival - Where to Stay? Halloween Stores: Have A Great Time This Halloween Medical Tourism: Why So Popular? Wildlife Tours of India- Gazing at Nature's WondersTriangle Tours Use Australia Shipping When Heading Off For An Extended Break Down Under Halloween Costumes For 2010 Four Tours Of London
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.18.109.154) / Processed in 0.016928 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2486, 954,