Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Spring Clean - Get organised and it's a breeze
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Spring Clean - Get organised and it's a breeze

Spring is the time of nature's renewal. The air feels fresh. Signs of new growth are all around. Wild-life becomes more visible. No wonder that many people start to think of refreshing their homes.

The long, dark winter months means that the home is often closed up against the cold. Maybe the clutter has built up more than you would like. Spring Cleaning can seem to be a massive task but if you break it down and get started you can soon enjoy a clean fresh home.

De-Clutter. It's not possible to clean properly when your home is full of clutter. I start my clean with my three plastic crates. Green is for items that could be recycled either at a charity shop or by holding a yard sale. Red is for stuff to be junked the stuff that really has ended its useful life. Blue is for items that are in the wrong place in the home but that I intend to keep.

Presentation. I also take the opportunity to decide what is to stay on display and what is to be stored away. Remember one or two ornaments will create greater impact than a shelf full of clutter, and it is easier to dust. If you have lots of treasured possessions you can always rotate.

Walls. Following the number one rule of cleaning start at the top and work down. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove high dust and cobwebs, and then work down the walls and paintwork either with a cloth that has been wrung almost dry or by using a steam cleaner. Check the surface before using any cleaning method.

Windows. Your curtains will hold strong odors so the spring-clean is the time to take them down and either launder or dry clean. Thoroughly wash or steam the window frames. Steam will blow dirt out of every crack and crevice. Finally clean the windows using a solution of water and white vinegar.

Floors. Even regularly vacuuming your floor will leave ground in dirt. This is the time to deep clean your carpet. It will lift the pile and leave it fresh. It is not difficult to do this job yourself. There are many domestic carpet shampoo machines and steam cleaners available. Or you could get in the professionals

Finally enjoy the results of your efforts. A clean fresh room will lift your spirits and prepare you to tackle the next room. Enjoy the clear space, the fresh smell and the bright colors.
Scuba Diving on Holiday – Preparation and Certification Experience The Thrill of Easter This Year While Staying at London Hotels India is also a hub of medical tourism Scuba Diving on Holiday A Guide to Scuba Diving on Holiday Preparing for a Scuba Diving Holiday Visit the Natural Attractions Which Never Lies, With Kerala Backwater Tours American Flag Bed Set Colorful Rajasthan Tour: Define Historical Land of Colorful Culture and Traditions BabyBjorn SILVER Travel Crib Play Light Pen Quick Fold Reviews A trip to a traditional Turkish bath in Istanbul! Best of Kerala Beaches Holiday Tours & Honeymoon Packages Energetic Christmas Jewelry
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.136.27.75) / Processed in 0.005107 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2401, 954,