Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Special Spring Festival With Special Meaning
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Special Spring Festival With Special Meaning

The Spring Festival is the most important festival for the Chinese people. And it is also the traditional Chinese festival. The country will have a week long holiday for people to relax and have family gathering. That is just like Christmas in the western countries.

However, some people have to stay for work due to some special reasons on this important. And I was also the one who can not go back home at the festival of 2009. I was very upset when I heard the news that I had to stay for work. In fact, it is not only the Spring Festival, but also my birthday. Thus, I took it more seriously. You could imagine how disappointed I was at that time. Luckily, my boyfriend decided to stay and spent the festival with me together, making that Festival more meaningful and memorable.

On Spring Festival, I woke up in a piece of beautiful music, which was the classic:Special Spring Festival With Special Meaning

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to my dear darling

Happy Birthday to you

However, I found that the singer was a little bit different. It was my boyfriend's voice. It was so sweet and so gentle that I had ever had. Then I felt a kiss on my face and heard whispering: "Darling, happy birthday to you and happy New Year." I twined my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. I do enjoy waking up in such a romantic atmosphere.Special Spring Festival With Special Meaning

Then he continued: "Just get up. I have prepared the breakfast for you. Afterwards, you need to go for work." Hearing that, I remembered that I had to go for work. I jumped up and asked what the time it was. Luckily, there was enough time for me to enjoy my breakfast. The breakfast was more luxurious than usual. He even prepared me my favorite dumplings, which is also the traditional mean on New Year's Day. We talked about our New Year resolution and hoped that we would have a bright new year. He took me to work after breakfast.

I had a great day on the New Year, lost in the memory of what happened on that day. However, what surprised me was the time I went back home. I heard a stream of fragrance when my boyfriend opened the door for me. I can felt that there was something of romance in the air. He bought me a bunch of red roses, which were my favorite flower. He also prepared a big dinner for me, including a bottle of red wine and a big birthday cake. He even prepared a sweet movie for me.

I was totally intoxicated and deeply moved by what I saw and I felt. All those may be very normal to others, but not to me. It was not only a festival but also my boyfriend's love to me.He did not know how to make dumplings, yet he studied for me. He remembered my birthday date just because that I once spoke it accidentally. He knew that I like listening music and he bought me an mp3. What's more, he even sang the song himself and recorded it to play for me. He gave me a totally different festival and a special birthday from the ones i had before. All these were surprises for me. I believed that he was my Mr. Right in the future.

Now one year has past, we still have a good relationship. We together are striving for our bright future. I listen to music through the mp3 every day though it is not so popular now except that I bought a Bluetooth stereo headset to replace the broken one. The mp3 has been the only thing that I keep. We go back home together after the Festival. We hope that we will have many special New Years and special festivals in the future.
Kerala- Most Preferred Tourist Destination in India Villas for Rent in Cyprus How a Parcel Delivery Firm Will Benefit You on Your Travels Around The World New Treatment For Premature Early Ejaculation Claims To Triple Lasting Time In Bed How To Kiss Well- It'S More Than Knowing How To French Kiss Anxiety Treatment Hypnotherapy London The Differences Between English And Welsh Springer Spaniels Proper Hats Provide You Pleasant This Summer Myrtle Beach Skating Competition Pays Tribute to Al Carter Things to do in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Budget Travel in Thailand Get Cheap Flights to Bangkok Holiday Inn Bexley Summer Vet Products
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.167.196) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.013255 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3586, 954,
Special Spring Festival With Special Meaning Casper