Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Speak French Phrases For You To Learn
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Speak French Phrases For You To Learn

Here are small collection of words and phrases that will help you to learn and speak French words. Once you have committed these simple phrases to memory you'll be able to have you very first French conversation!

These are the first French words you will need to learn. They are very basic and easy to remember.

Yes = Oui

No = Non

Please = S'il vous plat

Thank you = Merci

You're welcome = De rien

Excuse Me = Excusez-moi

Sorry = Desol/Pardon

I don't understand = Je ne comprends pas

Here are some basic questions that will help you whilst you are out and about vacationing in France.

Do you speak English? = Parlez-vous anglais?

Aidez moi, s'il vous plat = Can you help me please?

Combien ca cote? = How much is it?

Hello = Salut

Glad To Meet You = Enchant

Good Morning/Good day = Bon jour

Good Evening = Bon soir

Goodbye = Au revoir

My name is = Je m'appelle

Here are couple of ideas to help you learn to Speak French and improve your vocabulary.

1 Make your very own vocabulary book. Every time you learn new word, simply add it to your book. Be sure to keep it with, and you will have your very own tailor made phrase book.

2 Have a word or phrase of the day. Use this phrase where ever you can , it is so much fun and a really enjoyable way to learn, you will also remember this phrase easier because you will relate to it and recall the situation that you used it in

Have fun and enjoy learning to Speak French
Avoid These 6 Travel Insurance Mistakes Points To Keep In Mind For Adventure Trips? Dolls Forever - Top Ten Classic Christmas Toys for Young Girls Decorate Your Ppc Campaign For This Christmas Travel To Egypt Gives You The Most Memorable Memories Hotels In Chardham Destination Backwaters Of Kerala - Top Five Must Visit On Kerala Tours Your First Step To Stress Free Shopping This Holiday Perfect Christmas Gift Ideas for Bald Guys Venezuela tourist attractions Christmas Holidays In Dubai When Planning a Trip to Las Vegas Find the Best Hotel Deals Promo Codes Great Tips On Traveling And Learning About Lagos
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.114.142) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.004643 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 48 , 1719, 954,
Speak French Phrases For You To Learn Copenhagen