Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Something about the Big Holiday-Thanksgiving Day
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Something about the Big Holiday-Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving Day is a holiday celebrated in American on the fourth Thursday of November. It's a time that families come together to have large meal and sometimes to play game or watch some sports game. It also called the family time.

People have had these kinds of celebrations for thousands of years around the world. Why do they do it? Most people want to celebrate the end of the harvest and pay honor to the forces, both natural and man-made, which caused the crops to grow. Many countries have created a day of thanksgiving which is celebrated every year.

In the United States, one of the first general proclamations regarding a national day of thanksgiving was made in Charlestown, Massachusetts in 1676. President George Washington in 1789 issued the first presidential Thanksgiving Day in honor of the new constitution ~. During the 19th century an increasing number of states observed the day every year, but each state chose' its own day.

President Abraham Lincoln, on October 3, 1863, made a presidential proclamation appointing the last Thursday of November as Thanksgiving Day. Every American president ever since has made similar proclamations until Franklin D Roosevelt, who in 1939 appointed the third Thursday of November a national day of Thanksgiving, primarily to allow a special holiday weekend. This was changed two years later by both the US Congress and the president to the fourth Thursday of November. Thanksgiving Day remains a day when many express gratitude for the family and good things they have.

Each year in this time, also the happiest time for me, all sisters and brothers come together from different cities. We are happy and like in the childhood make crazy noisy. The house is lonely, but at this time it seems alive. Mon is busy with making the turkey, candy and other Thanksgiving food. Dad scold us make mess and dirty at home but with happy voice. We know that they miss us all. We all work outside all the year round. We know they worry all of us, health, mood, safety, job and personal matters. They are alone and miss the time when we all are kids. Although a little noisy and often make them angry, but we know they love us deeply.

Thanksgiving Day provide us a time to thankful our parents' teaching and nurturing of grace. Years make trace in their face, and we are grow up. We have the responsibility to support them. I remember some words deeply, which Dad said to me when I was 18 years old: although you are an adult now, but in my heart, you always a little girl, just like the baby need our care, our encouragement and leading.

I appreciated they give me the colorful life and a warm family. I appreciated they make me grow happily and educated me well. I also appreciated they give me sisters and brothers that I no longer feel lonely. I still appreciated they share their love equally.

Life just begin, the future is still a long way to go. I'll become parents' crutch, eyes, let them enjoy the beauty of life.
Live Christmas Tree Vs. Fake Christmas Tree Attention Franchisors and Franchisees: A Successful Franchise Shouldn't Require Extraordinary Performance Cheap Theatre Tickets London West End Belize Tours: Where to Go, What to Do And How to Have Fun! Whether You're Selling or Buying a Franchise You Need to Consider an Important Fact Holidays to Sharjah Shiny Brite Ornaments: The History of a Holiday Classic Defining Sub-Franchising Once and For All How Franchisors can Reach the Top Using 10 Building Blocks to Excellence London Theatre Guide How to Evaluate a Start-Up Franchise Company Ways to Keep Your Timberland Boots As Good As New Hawaii by Moped - A Better Way to Travel
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.225.56.194) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.006776 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3131, 954,
Something about the Big Holiday-Thanksgiving Day Ljubljana