Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Some thing special for Christmas
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Some thing special for Christmas

Alyssa Smith may have the answer when you are looking for something special/unique/different for Christmas this year then why not have her design them something really special for a loved one? It could be something for a mother, sister, father, partner, husband/wife? Her bespoke designs are also popular for anniversary presents, wedding/bridal/bridesmaids clients, and also corporate cufflinks with the companies logo on them are proving to be very popular indeed!

Alyssa is currently working on pieces for a few more shops in time for Christmas including Rose & Dylan' in St.Albans. Alyssa already stocks their Letchworth Garden City shop She is also busy working on some great commissions which she loves doing!

below are few images of some bespoke pieces Alyssa has made recently, including a 35th wedding anniversary gift in jade, silver and gold, corporate company logo cufflinks, and a silver dovenecklaceSome thing special for Christmas

Alyssa Said:

I have recently sent jewellery to celebrities including Sienna Miller, who gave me a great testimonial on my website Suzi Perry, presenter of The Gadget Show' who has worn herbespoke silver butterfly necklace at least 4 times on the show over the past 2 monthsJ

Sally Morgan (known as psychic Sally and has a TV show on Living!) owns a pair of my black onyx and silver earrings which she wore for a celebrity party, and has also given me a great testimonial about them (which is also on my website testimonials page).

I most recently sent a vintage key necklace in oxidised silver, black onyx and 9carat gold to Kate Moss so hope to see her wearing that soon.

I have recently started stocking a few more jewellery/gift shops around the country including the In House Gallery',(www.in-housegallery.co.uk) who recently took my collections to the International Horse Trials' at Blenheim Palace, and are now showcasing my collections in France. The Biscuit Factory' inNewcastle Upon Tyne, who I am holding a special Wonderland' themed showcase with this October for their annual Gateshead Arts' celebration festival. I have also just sent two of my collections to a great gallery in West Yorkshire called the Heart Gallery' which was a finalist in the Best UK Jewellery Retailer 2009', and won Best Newcomer 2008' in the North and Scotland (really lovely gallery!)

find out more about Alyssa http://pottersbarlife.co.uk
Christmas Offers on 3 - Best Offers for the Season Infrastructure and the Investment climate in India Dubai Holidays Go cruising for a memorable holiday! Finding Tenancy Cleaning London Holiday Suggestions Paradise Punta Cana Well-renowned Wedding Ideas Beach Resorts Schemes Meals Plus Tourist Spots The Superb Tourist Spot Points In Feeling The Enjoyable Journey In Guadalajara A Superb Honeymooners Recommendations On Finding A Amusing Holiday At Mexico City Using Post Tenancy Cleaning London Israel cooking holidays make your holidays enjoyable A Amazing Tourist Destination Guidelines In Enjoying A Enjoyable Escape In Ixtapa Travel To Israel
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.213.209) / Processed in 0.012570 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2524, 954,