Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Social Security Benefit for a Child Born While Parent is on Social Security
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Social Security Benefit for a Child Born While Parent is on Social Security

Thousands of American Senior retirement age men are flocking to the Far East every year (especially the Philippines) where the cost of living is low and young beautiful women are available. Why are they available for an older maybe fat bald gray haired man?

It is a natural cultural difference that men in Asia prefer younger women and the women prefer older men. There are survival reasons for this. One is the older man usually has more security to offer, treats his mate better and will need his wife when his health deteriorates and he needs help to get through a day. She will generally be young enough to continue working to support the family. This is almost always completely different than what goes on in the US as women marry men their own age and assisted living/nursing homes are available even if all you have is social security income. Women in the US can have careers, good income and can also receive pensions and social security. The US family doesn't depend on children to take care of them as they do in Asia.

In Asia women can enjoy the benefits they get with older Asian men plus they can have a lot more if the older man is a foreigner. It is even better for her if the man is a US citizen because of the many benefits that become possible for her to get. She can be immigrated to the US, become a US citizen, work and earn social security benefits. Plus there is one more benefit she can realize even if she doesn't go to the US. All she has to do is get pregnant and have the US citizens child. That child is almost automatically a US citizen and, if the Father is 62 and drawing benefits, social security will pay up to $800/month to help educate and raise the child or children. That is no small amount to a Filipino woman. Most Filipinos don't earn the peso equivalent of $800 which is P35,000 per month right now. And she doesn't have to marry the Father for the child to receive that benefit. The Father can be deceased. In that case the money goes to the child in their name.

The incentive to have an American citizens child is there and there are many that have taken advantage of that incentive. I can't point to any one Asian woman and say she did this, but I have managed an expat Yahoo Group for over 6 years where I read posts about it and I have a large Filipino family by virtue of my marriage to a Filipina where I've heard the subject brought up several times. I'm convinced it is considered quite often as relationships begin.

The fact that Social Security still provides financial assistance to Senior, successful or not, American citizens who father children in their sixties when they probably have already raised children in their lifetime surprises me. Providing financial assistance to raise and educate children who need the help is a good thing; but, to allow a blanket effective benefit to any US male who wants it is an incentive for abuse of the benefit. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that a young beautiful woman with what she can get from a US male on her mind can allow herself to get pregnant very easily. It is for these reasons that I think that door should be all but closed. I don't know how much it is costing the fund to provide this benefit, but I doubt it is insignificant.

This is why I think there are many alien women who consider the benefit they can receive and who go after it. Closing the door on this benefit is the only way I know to curb the abuse. I think with a chuckle that asking an old guy to just say no or to make sure his girlfriend is on the pill and took it is nothing short of ridiculous.

Let me follow up by saying that I don't blame anyone for taking advantage of this benefit. It's there, it's legal, so why not. I just wonder why Social Security hasn't done anything about it yet. Stopping it would be for the benefit of all those who will draw Social Security. In other words it should be done for the many and not kept in place for a few. Please visit and join retireinphilippines yahoo group to join discussions about this topic.
Using Metal Picture Frames With Your Fine Artwork Useful Guidelines For Setting Up Kids Bathroom Scottish Clans Pay Lot Of Attention To Their Legacy Why You Must Invest In Child Insurance Plans Canon EOS 60D Review - The Best Choise for you Most Appealing Codes On The Subject Of Body Language To Attract Women In Simple Terms Cheap Holiday Deals—the Budgeting Side How To Attract Hot Girls The Right Way KegelMaster The Most Effective And Result Oriented by:Andrew Rivano Wedding Dresses Online Buying Tips To Buy Contemporary Living Room Furniture Online Instructions On Buying Men Eyeglasses Follow Through Online News Portal To Feel The Difference
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.134.104.173) / Processed in 0.011977 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 4254, 975,