Insurances.net
insurances.net » Boat Insurance » Smooth sailing with the Lord
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Smooth sailing with the Lord

Isaiah Chapter 26 verses 7 through 9 read as follows from the NIV version of the Bible::

7 The path of the righteous is level;

you, the Upright One, make the way of the righteous smooth. Smooth sailing with the Lord

8 Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws;

we wait for you;

your name and renown

are the desire of our hearts.

9 My soul yearns for you in the night;

in the morning my spirit longs for you.

When your judgments come upon the earth,

the people of the world learn righteousne

Most people would usually want all things being equal smooth sailing on their ventures.

These particular passages from Isaiah link smoothness with longing for the Lord in meditation, thought and prayer at symbolically any possible points, that could otherwise contain uncertainly about whether things would be going smoothly whether it be at the beginnings of the day or at night.

In general, people would prefer a smooth path, uninterrupted by troubles and travails and this may be what the Lord is offering.

For example, financial troubles can be a rough patch, if I am in a restaurant, and the bill comes back, I would rather be able to pay for it without feeling that I'm just about scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Smooth finances would have some buffer to where I would feel comfortable enough as I go about and dealing with the normal charges for things I might want to do

If I a looking for nice pleasant day on the sail boat, I would rather not that a sudden and violent storm kick up, but I do know that this is possible no matter what the weather forecast had been that nature has an uncontrollable side that will show up unannounced.

My trail, whether through the city, the country or in remote terrain can be interrupted by unfriendly and unwanted forces, or vice versa or good help that smoothes the way.

So things can go either way, and I can't always control for that enough to say that they will or will not go smoothly

Another aspect of this is someone might have so many troubles for so long, that even the concept of smooth sailing, letting the good times roll in, and so on, just isn't on their radar and doesn't even seem remotely possible.

For example, someone going on a string of bad dates can hardly believe that a good relationship is possible for them, never mind a good date.

This is why the picture frames from the past tend to lock in too much.

This is the picture that is presenting and at this point how could it be otherwise

But then a person might be sincerely praying for help and guidance and some spiritual principles are needed to help in what to ask for to start with.

If you don't believe in Santa Clause, you aren't going to ask for Santa Clause or write a letter to him via the North Pole and if you don't believe that smoothness from the Lord is possible, you might not be asking for it.

The old image of someone walking around with something in their shoe and finding bothersome, but they get so used to it that they just accept it without protest or seeking a remedy and don't even believe that there is a remedy towards smooth walking.

But even if the concept of smoothness seems like a distant and faraway land to you, that you can never quite get to for real, you can and may bring this concept closer to home in your prayer requests and meditations of what the Lord might be doing, whether these prayers are for yourself or others.

So the concept of smoothness can be grafted into prayer requests that are otherwise maybe stymied in that you don't quite not what would resolve this picture or bring it to a happy landing point.

You can ask the Lord to smooth over a health problem, a relationship problem, a financial problem, an international relations problem, a continental problem.

You can and may specify smoothness in your prayer

requests on any issue.Smooth sailing with the Lord

How and in what ways this can actually happen, who knows but the concept and principle of smoothness is scriptural and is something therefore that the Lord may have to the seeker of his ways and something that can be found in the search for the Lord and his ways.

Knock and the door of smoothness may be opened to you, possibly in unbelievable fashion.

You can drape the idea of smoothness of just about any prayer request, believing it is possible

These verses present the ideal of seeking the Lord and his ways for you day and night and an important part of this process of seeking and finding the Lord is the revealing and unfolding of his smooth ways for you.
Boat Towing Safety with your Truck Why Sailing? Operating your own sailing school Rent A Pontoon How to Transport a Boat How To Make A Homemade Boat - Yes You Can! How To Make A Small Boat Out Of Wood - Avoid Painful Mistakes! Free Wooden Row Boat Plans? - Start Now! Free Paddle Boat Plans? - Just Found This… Wooden Boat Design Plans - Easy Solution! Custom Jon Boat - This Can Help! How To Build A Wooden Boat Plans - Looking for this? Texas Dory Boat Plans - Just Found This…
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.212.145) / Processed in 0.013195 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 68 , 4835, 977,