Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Slick Federer Ends Paris Masters Semi-Finals
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Slick Federer Ends Paris Masters Semi-Finals

Roger Federer defeated ATP Paris-Bercy after defeating Austrian Jurgen Melzer unlucky 11 seed 6-1, 7-6 (7 / 4) Friday to reach the semifinals at the Bercy stadium, the first time in his career. His 16 Grand Slam singles champion, will compete in the finals was defeated Frenchman Gael Monfils, 12 semi-finalists last year, which surprised third seed Andy Murray, Great Britain 6-2, two -6, 6-3.

Federer went and came back with impressive efficiency in the first set against Melzer, breaking his opponent twice to go 5-0 in 15 minutes and get an advance, along with a couple of seeds deaf aces.The seeks his third consecutive title after their success in the Stockholm and Basel, he met strong resistance in a tight second set set.

Melzer, a semifinalist at the French Open this year, following is the Swiss big stride, but was defeated in the tie-break after a barrage of direct compensation to donate 5 -4 Federer lead does not give up."I've been good throughout the match but the second was able to play a small company to serve the public, and a bit better," Federer said. "I think I had a perfect first, but after I learned to be closer, as the former is not a true reality.Slick Federer Ends Paris Masters Semi-Finals

Murray won the second set at the level of the game, but straight into the savage world of the tram, the fourth most talented Monfils a break in the fifth game to decide freely set and hit the French do not look back. "I never beat Roger," Monfils said, thinking of his last four. "Every time I had, I had opportunities, but I've never surprised. Hopefully I'll have some more chances this time and maybe I'll try to change the way I play.

"Murray, whose third-round win over Marin Cilic the day before finished after midnight, admitted: "I wasn't expecting to feel great today."Come to bed at 03:00 in the morning the night before a match is not ideal preparation. It is difficult to go out and play your best tennis. "Relaxed Former two-time finalist of the French Robin Soderling in the semi-finals with a 7-5, 6-4 defeat of U.S. eighth seed Andy Swedish Roddick.

The fourth, which will compete and Roddick year-end ATP World Tour Finals in London later this month, now face unseeded French player Michael Llodra, who upset Russian Nikolay Davydenko, 10th seed 7-5 , 6-1. Roddick started the match with three aces right, but guaranteed to break Soderling in the first series, then broke early in the second before cruising to a victory that avenged the loss to Roddick at Indian Wells Cincinnati earlier this year.

"We played five times now, and we've always had tough matches," said Soderling, who lost in the finals of Roland Garros in 2009 and 2010. "Against Andy is always a matter of take risks that you get. "Llodra, who eliminated defending champion Novak Djokovic in the previous round, was from February to April to win the first set against Davydenko,The Lefty, a member of France team that attacks against Serbia in the Davis Cup final next month, had never gone beyond the third round of the Masters Tournament.
Luxury stay at Central Park Hotel London How To Choose The Sale Gifts In 2010 Christmas Staying in London – The dream city A Sojourn to the Natural Destinations in Kerala Guide to Best UK Destinations for a Weekend Break Switzerland Tour Package – Experince the Beauty of Heaven on Earth Mauritius Tours – Explore Beauty of Top Attractions Be Careful With Traps Of Christmas Sale Coach Bag, The Best Christmas Gift In 2010 Sri Lanka Tour – Explore the Top Tourist Destinations Four Ideas For Weekend Trips When You Study Spanish in Buenos Aires The Best Gift For Christmas - Coach Bag Prepare Stylish Eyeglasses For The Coming Christmas Day
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.62.42) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.013495 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3159, 954,
Slick Federer Ends Paris Masters Semi-Finals Ann Arbor