Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Skin Tightening Treatments Thermage & Ulthera Explained - Dr Lycka Article
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Skin Tightening Treatments Thermage & Ulthera Explained - Dr Lycka Article

Hi! This is Dr. Barry Lycka, host and founder of yourcosmeticdoctor.tv. I'm so glad to be writing articles for you about some of the newest advances in the world of beauty and cosmetic surgery. In this article I provide an overview of two leading skin tightening treatments, namely, thermage and ulthera, and explain the main differences between them.

Now I am often asked about skin tightening treatments and procedures, and whether they really can help people, and to what extent.

Well until recently, even 5 years ago we couldn't really help with skin tightening. We couldn't help people with skin firming, to make their skin look firmer, to help remove their skin laxity, and that is because technology was not good enough back then.

However, there have been big changes in technology - things are a lot better now and we can do a lot more with skin tightening procedures than we ever could before.

So let me talk about 2 primary skin tightening treatments that I use in my office.

The first facial skin tightening procedure is called Ulthera, and some people refer to the treatment with it, as Ultherapy.

Ulthera is a machine which uses focused ultrasound and it literally looks thru the skin and tightens the deeper levels of the skin known as the smas (the superficial muscular aperneurotic system )- it will literally go thru and put little tightening bands thru there, to lift the lower face area and to lift the eyebrow areas.

The second facial skin tightening procedure is called Thermage which uses radiowaves to tightens the whole skin and puts collagen into it and makes a person look younger and fresher.

Now these advances in technology keep occuring. For example the Thermage machine I used 10 years ago is not the same Thermage machine that I use today. It is better, it is more fine tuned, it does things in better ways. Llikewise with Ulthera, it was not available earlier than 5 years ago, but it is really making a difference and ulthera works without much downtime. In fact its one of the few machines where a person can get the procedure done, see a result, and be back at work the same day. Ulthera has really been a breakthrough in that respect and its really been something that a lot of our patients have found to help them. To discover more about Ulthera in particular, why not check out a couple of recent interviews I hosted on Inside Cosmetic Surgery Today show on webtalkradio dot net. Search for Ulthera and you will find at least 2 very useful interviews which explain this amazing skin tightening treatment in great depth.

I'm Dr. Barry Lycka on yourcosmeticdoctor.tv, bringing you the newest and best in cosmetic surgery today and the beauty industry.

I look forward to connecting with you and if you have any questions for me on the latest cosmetic surgery procedures and would like advice on what would be suitable for you, then please contact me via any of the methods listed in the 'About The Author' box below, ask your question, (it goes directly to me) and I will be back with a private answer for you !

And keep looking out for more articles featuring cosmetic surgery & skin care advice and the latest in cosmetic procedures, cellulite treatment and anti-aging treatments.

by: Cosmetic Doctor
Deliver Quality Catering Facilities With The Right Gas Rings Confused About Cancer? These Tips Can Help! Honda Cbr250r Deliver Comfortable Ride Custom Window Treatments Add A Touch Of Class Rally Your Support With Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelets How Mike Burg Works To Inspire Cancer Patients To Survive From Their Diagnosed Disease Easy Ways To Treat Fatty Liver Fast Significant Potential Underlines The Us Personalized Cancer Wgs Market Car Donation Could Bring Cancer Free World Create An Appropriate Dog Cancer Diet. Mortgage Consultants Delivering Competitive Advantage What Are The Treatments For Dark Circles Celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness During The Month Of October
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.231.245) / Processed in 0.010757 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3391, 301,
Skin Tightening Treatments Thermage & Ulthera Explained - Dr Lycka Article