Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Skin Cancer Detection With The Aura Early Skin Cancer Detection Device
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Skin Cancer Detection With The Aura Early Skin Cancer Detection Device

Hi! This is Dr. Barry Lycka, host and founder of yourcosmeticdoctor.tv. I'm so glad to be writing articles for you about some of the newest advances in the world of beauty and cosmetic surgery.

Well, today we are going to talk about a new skin cancer detection device that is coming out that will help you if you have a skin cancer - it will help diagnose it early and quickly and is more reliable than previous methods to make skin cancer checks.

The machine was invented in Canada and its being developed in British Columbia.

The machine is called the Aura by Verisante and its phenomenal in what it can do.

It works by shining a light on a lesion that we think is a skin cancer, or is showing signs of skin cancer. That causes the lesion to vibrate. The vibration is picked up by the machine and it is analysed by a mass spectrometer.

The mass spectrometer has a memory against which it will test the analysis of the vibration of the lesion, which will help identify what the lesion actually is.

So how does this work in practise?

Now, lets suppose you shine the light on a basal-cell carcinoma.

It will vibrate in a different way than a squamous-cell carcinoma vibrates.

It will vibrate in a different way than a benign lesion vibrates.

By identifying how a lesion vibrates and comparing the vibration against information in the memory of the machine, this machine can help to detect these skin cancers.

And it does it quickly and efficiently. To screen a lesion takes about a second.

Unfortunately, please don't expect this method of early skin cancer detection to be covered by health care plans.

It will be too expensive for them to cover this. BUT, for a nominal cost you can get your lesion screened.

I am happy to say that the Canadian Skin Cancer Foundation will be having one of these Aura machines.

And, it will be available in my Edmonton office Dr. Barry Lycka.

Hopefully it will be across Canada very soon and across the United States very soon.

So keep a look-out for this machine - this is the Aura by Verisante.

A new machine to help you diagnose your skin cancers.

I look forward to connecting with you and if you have any questions for me on detecting skin cancer, or anything else about skin cancer then please contact me via any of the methods listed in the 'About the author' box below, ask your question, and I will be back with an answer for you !

And keep looking out for more articles featuring cosmetic surgery & skin care advice and the latest in cosmetic procedures, cellulite treatment and anti-aging treatments.

by: Cosmetic Doctor
Coffee Can Help In Preventing Skin Cancer Customized Oral Treatments Let You Smile Confidently Think Twice Before You Light Up That Cancer Stick Spa Treatments Can Help Offset The Stress Of Our Modern Day Lifestyles Horoscope 2013 - Understand Aries 2013, Cancer 2013, Gemini 2013 Signs Can Mobile Phone Case Reduce Cancer Rate? Patent Expiries Driving The Growth In Cancer Generic Drugs Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market To 2015 Gastric Cancer Diagnosis Types Of Gastric Cancer Quick Look Into Stages Of Gastric Cancer Treatment Of Gastric Cancer Invisalign Dallas Treatments
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.234.62) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.012313 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 42 , 2787, 301,
Skin Cancer Detection With The Aura Early Skin Cancer Detection Device Campo Grande