Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Sinus Surgery, Greenville SC Dentist, Tooth Pain
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Sinus Surgery, Greenville SC Dentist, Tooth Pain

Sinus Surgery, Greenville SC Dentist, Tooth Pain

I had surgery on my sinuses after 25 years of constant colds, sinus infections, snoring problems and 10 years of allergy shots. The sinus infections were so bad that I would generally only have a couple of months a year that I was not on some antibiotic. It would normally take 3 to 4 round of antibiotics to knock an infection out. I also had tooth pain in my upper teeth that I discussed with my dentist in greenville south carolina. It seemed if I even got the sniffles I was on my way to another infection. The first night after surgery I slept and dreamed unlike I had in years. I could actually breath!! It made an immediate positive difference in my life.

However, when I woke up from the anesthesia my jaw was very sore, and I was in some pain, but I was pretty sure that was normal. The jaw soreness lasted a couple of weeks and then seemed to go away. However, my upper teeth ached for a couple of months after the surgery.

I also had an episode I thought was going to lead a root canal several weeks after the surgery. The same spot from surgery deep in my jaw started to flare, and would sometimes cause the side of my face to hurt. I ignored it for a few weeks, but finally broke down and went to my dentist. I had no heat or cold sensitivity, and no pressure sensitivity on any of my teeth. I had tried for days to find something, and I was sure they would have to take x-rays to find an infection in my jaw. To my pleasant surprise the dentist said he thought I was fine, to take some pain medication and if it did not clear up to come back in a few weeks. This was a great relief to me, and over the next few weeks the pain and discomfort slowly went away.

I believe my sinuses were healing during this period and a year later I have had no further jaw or tooth discomfort. I have also had 2 pretty normal colds with no sinus infections. I knocked the first cold out in about 3 days. This was a joyous occasion for me that most people can not understand. If any of this sounds like you though, you will understand. The 2nd cold seemed like it may have been a week flu bug, and it took me 10 full days to get rid of it, but I did it on my own. I did start adding some colloidal silver to my daily sinus wash around day 8. I kept thinking I was better, but it hung around. So I added this as an experiment knowing it would not hurt me.

I just wanted to share my story with those of you out there going through the same thing. The sinuses are so connected to the nerves in the teeth I think it took my system a while to calm down after having trouble for so many years. However, it does get better!!
Charlotte County FL Dentist How To Find A Reputable Dentist Calgary Emergency Dental Care - When You Can't Wait Pulse Oximeter | Dentistry What to look for when Selecting a dental implant treatment centre Cosmetic Dentistry Is About More Than A Great Smile Cosmetic Dentistry Allows For An Enhanced Smile When You Have Missing Teeth Cosmetic Dentist San Diego - How To Choose A San Diego Dentist Wellington Dentist - Offers The Best Care For Your Teeth How To Get Over Dental Anxiety Teeth Whitening – The Reasons To Smile Buy Affordable Dental Insurance - Discount Plans for Individuals, Group and Family Dental
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.6.107) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012902 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2726, 964,
Sinus Surgery, Greenville SC Dentist, Tooth Pain Copenhagen