Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Simplest Way to Make Money Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Simplest Way to Make Money Online

OK. Here you have it - What I'm going to share with you today is an absolutely simple way for you to start making your first dollar online.

And this method that I'm going to share with you does not require you to have any marketing knowledge, any products or services of your own, and a website. In fact, your only investment in this method that I'm going to share with you is on a domain name (and it costs less than US$10 every year).

What this method involves is you promoting someone elses' product/service as an affiliate - And whenever someone purchases that product/service that you are promoting via your unique affiliate link, you'll get paid a certain amount of commissions (the amount of commissions you'll receive varies based on what the respective merchants are willing to give out).

This method consists of 4 simple steps, and they are:

1. Finding A Product To Promote

Visit ClickBank's marketplace and look at products that interest you.

To help you along, you can find products that are related to your interest (such as your favorite past time, your hobbies, etc.), and create your unique affiliate link for the product which you want to promote.

2. Get A Domain Name

After you've identified the product you want to promote as an affiliate, the next step would be to get a domain name.

As to the name of your domain name that you should purchase, it should be related to the product which you are going to promote. For example, if you have chosen to promote a product on how to improve one's golf swing, then your domain name should have the words "improve golf swing" in it.

3. Domain Forwarding

Once you've gotten your domain name, the next thing you need to do would be to set up what is called "Domain Forwarding".

"Domain Forwarding" basically means to point your domain name to another web site location (in this case, your affiliate link). So, whenever someone types in your domain name, they'll be directed to the product sales letter (of the product which you have chosen to promote in Step #01) with your affiliate ID in it (and if he/she purchases the product, you'll get paid commissions).

4. Write Articles

Finally, you'll need to write articles related to the topic of the product which you are promoting, and submit your articles to the various top article directories such as EzineArticles, Go Articles, Articles Base, etc.

While you are not allowed to promote your product in the article itself, you can do so in the author's bio (which can be found at the bottom of every article you publish). In the author's bio, you can highlight one single benefit of the product, along with your domain name.

As to how many articles you need to submit to the article directories to generate sales, I would suggest that you submit 5 articles every single day, and do it for 14 days consecutively.

With that, I've just shared with you an absolutely straight-forward way that will allow you to start generating income on the Internet without any marketing experience necessary, and without any products and services of your own, and without your own website.

What you need to do now is to act upon the information that I've just provided above and I can guarantee that you'll start seeing income coming in within the next few days (or even in the next few hours!)...
Make Your Very Own Beats Online Watch Carolina Panthers vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Online How Online Surveys Work Free Online Paid Surveys - Can Earn You $5-$75 For Just 15-20 Minutes of Your Time? Web Application Development for a Sound Online Experience SendRakhiGiftstoIndia.com - Online Rakhi Store Reasons for Online Pharmacies Learning Hebrew Online – For Everyone Legitimacy of Online Pharmacies Getting The Latest Football News Online Connecting With Online Donation Group To Start A Fundraising Campaign Watch Cincinnati Bengals vs Indianapolis Colts Online Today Sunday, November 14th Can You Really Fill Out Online Surveys For Money?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.24.92) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.013310 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 3591, 973,
Simplest Way to Make Money Online Copenhagen