Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Should You Take Those Online Surveys?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Should You Take Those Online Surveys?

You see online surveys at every turn. No matter what site you are on there is probably a survey to be taken. This will help you to pick which ones you might want to take.

You should always be aware that some of these sits may contain viruses or spy ware. Sometimes you don't even have to download anything in order to get this stuff on you computer. It can cause your computer to run poorly or maybe even not at all. Not only is this a big hassle that most of us would prefer to avoid but it can be costly and very time consuming. You may need to do a system restore or systems recovery on your computer or you may even need a new hard drive.

If you see an ad promising you a car, $1000, or a new Playstation 3 then you can bet it's a big scam. These people make their money by getting you to sign up for offers and most require a credit card or bank account. Of course they don't tell you that you will have to sign up for these high dollar offers. I spent many hours filling out the wonderful, limited time offers when I first got a computer. Talk about an education. I never saw a single prize but I do have email accounts filled up with tens of thousands of junk emails.

If you're going to be truthful with yourself then you should realize that you probably have a better chance of winning the lottery than the $10, 000 prize from a drawing on the internet. This is of course assuming that they actually have a drawing and actually put your name intro it. This is another way to get you to fill out piles of paper. They will also give your email address to about 100 companies so they can send you junk mail.

Companies offering to see you a list of sites that need people to do surveys is yet another scam. These people sell you the names of companies that may not even be aware they are on this list. I have had so many problems with trail offers and so forth that I wouldn't even do this is they offered a money back guarantee.

Unless you know the company and trust the sire then please don't ever enter your cell phone. Most times if you read the fine print it will tell you that you have to enter a code and then it will sign you up for some type of service. They will charge this directly to you phone. You may not be able to get the phone company to take this monthly charge off your bill and odds are that you won't be able to find the original company again.

Now that we have covered all the scams I will say that there are a few companies out there that do pay you for taking surveys. You should know before you sign up that they only pay pennies. The good news is that they do usually have other earning opportunities such as shopping online though a sponsored store.So most of the time you can bet it's a scam. You really just need to be realistic about things like this and make sure others are as well.

by: Robert Shilo
Mlm Network Marketing Lead List Domination Marketing Analytics Of Online Ads How To Locate Arrest Records Online To Find A Persons Background The Single Biggest Reason Why People Fail To Make Money Online How Multiple Streams Of Income Can Help You Succeed Online Has Craigslist Disallowed Image Ads? Designing A Website Learn The Secret Steps To Getting Found Online Online Video Optimization: Video Meta Tags, What Are They, How Do You Use Them? Smart Strategies Your Internet Marketing Resource For A Successful Business Making Money Online - More Cash in 3 Simple Ways! Where Can I Find Unclaimed Money Online? My Home Business/repair Article
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.158.106) / Processed in 0.005512 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2949, 973,