Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Should You Buy Facebook Fans? The Facebook Like Supplying Industry Exposed!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Should You Buy Facebook Fans? The Facebook Like Supplying Industry Exposed!

A lot of services nowadays let fan page owners buy Facebook fans from them

. They all promise the same thing- guaranteed Facebook fans (also known as likes) to your fan page. A recent study concluded that each Facebook fan is worth $136 to a company. So this appears to be an amazing strategy to boost your ROI.

Finding fans is one of the biggest difficulties regarding Facebook fan pages. If something sounds too good to be true, it most likely is. Having been part of the Facebook fan selling industry myself, I am familiar with the ins and outs of these types of services. I'm actually a little concerned about writing this article because it's going to make a lot of people dislike me.

The reason not many people expose these services is that they can be profitable. They can easily build their own fan selling services and make a profit rather than explain the truth on how they work. We tried out different fan selling services when our blog first launched. We bought likes from suppliers for our clients.

These suppliers are the ones "behind the curtain". They are who are getting the fans and are always headquartered overseas in India or Singapore. These suppliers never disclosed to their means for obtaining these "100% real fans". After only using them for a few weeks, I discontinued using their fan buying services completely.Should You Buy Facebook Fans? The Facebook Like Supplying Industry Exposed!

Yes, almost every service guarantee 100% "real fans". I tried a ton of these. These fans look like real people when you first see them. They have different profile pictures and lots of friends. But when I looked more carefully, It turned out these people were also fake. They all had the same profile layouts, meaning they were being created by a piece of software. When I contacted these people, they would never reply. And I won't even talk about the suppliers who promised to deliver fans, asked for an upfront payment and never contacted us ever again.

I quickly realized that there's no point in having fake fans because it does absolutely nothing for your fan page. Some might argue that they provide social proof. However, this is only partly true. A ton of fans make it look like that lots of people like your page. However, what happens when a customer comes to your page and sees a lot of fans but no actual conversation on your wall. They'll immediately sense that something is fishy and lose trust in your company.

I've actually surveyed business owners and asked them if it was a good decision to buy Facebook Fans. Most of them told me that it didn't help their business one bit. There was hardly any increase in activity or sales after purchasing Facebook fans. Maybe there are services out there that do deliver genuine Facebook fans who will like your business. But doubt they would be charging anything less than $250 for 1000 fans.

Tony Thor helps small businesses implement tested, effective strategies for business owners to get more leads and sales by taking advantage of Facebook- guaranteed! He believes that business owners should not Buy Facebook Fans and should instead build a natural fan base. He writes about Facebook marketing in his blog Social Brawn

by: Pablo o Foster
Who Pays The Caregiver? Shopping For A Digital Digicam? Avoid A Mistake With 7 Insider Ideas Shopping For A Digital Digital Camera? Avoid A Mistake With 7 Insider Ideas Shopping For A Digital Digicam? Keep Away From A Mistake With 7 Insider Ideas Jg Wentworth: One Of The Worlds Largest Annuity Buyer Company Latest Digital Camera That You Wish To Buy Let The Buyer Beware Planning To Buy A Second Hand Car? Online Shopping Website- Your One Stop Shop For Everything You Want Cash Before Payday: A Quick Remedy To Your Problems A Hyundai Demo - Your First Choice, First Car Buy Shopping Around For Dorm Decor Items Compre Arranjo Deslumbrante Tropical A Preos Baixos - Shopping Das Flores
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.131.168) / Processed in 0.009053 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3330, 962,