Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Should I Try To Become Alkaline If I'm Trying For A Boy Baby?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Should I Try To Become Alkaline If I'm Trying For A Boy Baby?

Should I Try To Become Alkaline If I'm Trying For A Boy Baby?

Should I Try To Become Alkaline If I'm Trying For A Boy Baby

?

I recently had someone email me and ask if creating an alkaline environment meant that you were more likely to get a baby boy rather than a girl. Specifically, the person asking wondered whether douching or eating a special alkaline diet assured her of getting pregnant with a boy baby since that was what she really wanted. I will discuss this more in the following article.

Definitively Becoming More Alkaline Is One Way To Raise Your Odds Of Conceiving A Boy Baby: An alkaline reproductive tract does favor having a boy. And, an acidic one is more conducive to conceiving a girl. The reason for this is that the Y sperm chromosomes that produce boys do not thrive in acid and need more acidic surroundings to assure that as many of them as possible move toward the egg.Two ways to influence your pH and acidity are through diet and through douching. Using one or both of these methods can be effective. But I have to tell you that many people assume that they are alkaline or acidic when they haven't really reached optimal levels or when they are only guessing or hoping. In other words, many people assume that if they eat the recommended foods or use the recommended douches, then that's all they need to do.You can (and I would argue that you should) take this even further just to be sure that you are right. Everyone's body is different. Some foods are digested differently and, although acidic or alkaline, change their PH once they are metabolized. Not only that, but if you don't know which levels you started with, it's very difficult to gauge where you are. Many people guess when there are tools available that make this unnecessary.You can easily test yourself with PH strips to see if you are really alkaline and where your levels really are. That way, if you're not yet where you need to be, you can tweak your regimen and watch as it changes. And, you will also know precisely when you are ready to go ahead and conceive while having the best odds of getting the gender that you want.The Two Other Variables That You Also Need To Look At When You're Trying For A Boy Baby: Your pH is one important variable in your baby's gender. But there are two others. If you are only looking at becoming more alkaline, then you could potentially not be covering all the basis. Now, covering one base is better than doing nothing and one variable is better than none and likely will help your chances.But, if you want to give yourself the best chance that you possibly can, you'll also want to time your conception to correspond with ovulation happening. To have the best chance of getting a boy, you'll want to limit intercourse to after ovulation and you shouldn't guess about this either. And, you want for your ovulation timing to correspond on the day where you are at optimal alkaline levels.In addition to this, you also want to use the right sexual positions when you know for sure that the time is right. This is individual for each couple. Deep penetration is needed but how this is best achieved varies from couple to couple. I know that this is a lot to think about but none of these variables are all that hard to cover. There are tools that make this much easier and if you take this step by step, it's not too terribly complicated.Conceive A Boy is a website I set up to make the process of having a son a bit easier. I've included step by step instructions and resources for the douching recipes, food lists, and PH testing strips mentioned in this article as well as hints, tips, and support. Check it out if you like at http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/ http://www.articlesbase.com/pregnancy-articles/should-i-try-to-become-alkaline-if-im-trying-for-a-boy-baby-3686176.html
Delegation Boot Camp: Getting Your Kids to Help Out More Good Reasons To Buy Organic Childrens Clothing Do You Know When To Say No to Your Child? Personalized Party Favors For Kids Inexpensive Yet Useful Reasons To Hire Childrens Entertainers Your Childs Best Gift Organic Baby Products Facilitate! I Suppose My Teenager is Abusing Prescription Medication Carlsbad Childcare and the Debate over the Effects on a Child Carlsbad Childcare and The Much Debated Issues on a Child's Development Children Learning Disabilities and Vision Therapy Where Do You Begin To Provide Reading Help For Children? Bella modebørn legetøj og børnetøj på nettet – Buying Clothes and Toys for Kids Online Top 5 Bulk Lingerie Brands For Teens Exclusive!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.209.8) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012815 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 3861, 956,
Should I Try To Become Alkaline If I'm Trying For A Boy Baby? Vairano Patenora