Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Should I Play the Lotto Or Buy Premium Bonds?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Should I Play the Lotto Or Buy Premium Bonds?

We all know that playing the lottery is a form Gambling

. It is obviously a well organised and established way to participate in the chance to win life changing amounts of money. The same has to be said about Premium Bonds, except there is no element of gambling involved.

The good thing about the lottery is you can play as and when you want. But if you loose, your stake as gone. I find it's always nice to buy a few tickets every week just for that little chance to win a prize. I would not buy more than ten tickets per week, that's 500 per year.

Premium Bonds on the other hand though, do give you the chance to win up to one million pounds with many other smaller prizes, right down to fifty pounds. The draws are carried out monthly, it doesn't matter if you loose your tickets because the bonds are registered to you, your prize will be sent to your registered home address.

Because these Bonds have to be purchased in one hundred pound blocks, it could be worthwhile using some of your savings to buy tickets every now and again. Please don't think or look at these bonds as an investment. Here's why. I spoke to someone some time back who inherited a large amount and was advised to max out is bond entitlement, he now as many regrets. He considered buying a house for thirty thousand pounds about twenty five years ago when he received his inheritance. That house recently sold for one hundred and twenty thousand pounds. The bonds he bought for 30.000 still as the value of 30.000. These bonds will not make you money, they just give you a safe and secure chance to win life changing amounts of money.Should I Play the Lotto Or Buy Premium Bonds?

To conclude: The lottery could make you a multi millionaire, it's drawn every week. Premium bonds could make you a millionaire, and drawn monthly with the advantage that you are guaranteed your money back at anytime. Please remember premium bonds or not going to make you money. Only gamble as much as you can afford to loose. If you hate loosing save 100 and buy a block of premium bonds.

http://EzineArticles.com/?Should-I-Play-the-Lotto-Or-Buy-Premium-Bonds?&id=4893394 Should I Play the Lotto Or Buy Premium Bonds?

By: Gareth P
Buy Intex In 2010 At Low Price Features To Consider When You Are Looking To Buy A Battery Operated TV Features To Consider If You Want To Buy A Battery Operated TV Five Easy Steps To Help You Buy Annuities Why Buy A Beekeeping Guide? Payday Lender Make An Offer To Your Land Buyers That They Can't Pass Up FIVE BENEFITS OF BUYING PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY INSURANCE Dealextreme: The Online Shopping Site I Trust Where Can I Buy Krill Oil How to buy a certified pre owned car Try to buy latest model So you are planning to buy a car?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.128.65) / Processed in 0.005845 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2517, 962,