Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Should I Have Sex Around Ovulation To Get A Boy Baby? I'll Tell You
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Should I Have Sex Around Ovulation To Get A Boy Baby? I'll Tell You

Should I Have Sex Around Ovulation To Get A Boy Baby

? I'll Tell You

The other day, I received an email from a woman who wrote in part: "I understand that I should have sex or intercourse on the days around my ovulation day to conceive a boy baby, but how do I determine when this is?" I wrote her back immediately to say that her timeline was too broad and vague, which was much more important to me at that time than predicting ovulation. The reason for this is that when you are talking about gender selection, a span of twenty four hours can make a huge difference in which you gender you end up with. I will discuss this more in the following article.

The Optimal Conception Day For A Boy Baby Is Not "Around" Your Ovulation Day: In truth, she really had the time frame all wrong. To get a male baby, you are not wanting to shoot for the days "around" ovulation. You actually want the day OF ovulation. You want the exact day that the egg is ready to be fertilized. Now, if you miss this, you can still try on the next day following, but you should stop there. The boy producing or Y sperm could not live beyond this time frame anyway, so you are better off taking it easy and preparing for next month should you not become pregnant.

When she kept referring to "around"the ovulation day, it made me nervous. Because to me, "around" can also mean before. And you absolutely do not want to attempt to conceive a boy before ovulation. This is more likely to get you a girl because the X or girl producing sperm live much longer and will be more fully represented in the race to the egg if you start out this early.Should I Have Sex Around Ovulation To Get A Boy Baby? I'll Tell You

Determining If You're Trying To Conceive On The Right Day: Hopefully, we're pretty clear on the fact that you should save your efforts until after ovulation. Now, I'll answer her second question of how does she know when this day has actually arrived. This can be pretty clear cut if you go ahead and get yourself a really high quality ovulation predictor. I know that some people would like to avoid this expense, but you can often get a reusable, very reliable saliva predictor for around $20 and you can continue to use it over and over again.

This is so much better than clumsily trying to read your cervical mucus or basal temperature charts. You really want to be sure rather than just being sure that you are guessing and hoping that you are right.

Other Things To Concentrate OnRather Than Just The Ovulation Day:Timing is extremely important. I can not stress that enough. But acidity is important too. It doesn't make sense to do all the work to get your timing right but then to introduce the Y sperm to the acidic environment that is going to deteriorate and weaken them. Are you sure your reproductive tract isn't acidic because this is the environment that favors girls. The boy sperm is pretty vulnerable and easily swayed by a high PH. You want to make sure that you're don't have an environment like this. You can use little PH litmus tests to be sure. If you find that your PH is too high, you can then decide if you want to focus on your diet or you want to focus on douching to make the necessary changes.

I would highly recommend making sure you have covered all the bases. Why go through all the trouble to get your timing right only to drop the ball with your PH? You can generally get the answers you need for around $30 and making the necessary changes should not take very long. Once you have the optimal PH then you only have to maintain it until you become pregnant.

Conceive A Boy is a website I set up to make the process of having a son a bit easier. I've included instructions and resources for douching recipes and food lists, examples of the PH testing strips and and saliva predictors mentioned in this article, as well as hints, tips, and support. Check it out if you like at http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/.
What Should You Eat During Ovulation To Conceive A Boy Or A Girl? Conceiving During Ovulation: Does This Give You A Boy Or A Girl? Help your child realize his career dream by following his passion Hiring A Child Support Attorney: What Are The Things To Look For When Hiring A Child Support Lawyer? Nurse Keeps Waiting For Doctor To Show Up While Unborn Child Suffers From Fetal Distress Excellent Child Shower Hostess Gifts The Best Oximeter Used For Children Normal Sounds And Noises Can Affect Autistic Children The Many Types Of Child Behavior Problems You Need To Know About One Of The Modern Kids Bedding Grasping Child Behavior Can You Spare Fifteen Minutes To Earn Money With An Online Survey? leading tips upon by what manner into elevate your eighteen holes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.243.184) / Processed in 0.012434 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3994, 956,