Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Shopping For A Dog Crate
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Shopping For A Dog Crate

Shopping For A Dog Crate

A few weeks ago, I brought home a new puppy. He's adorable and a great addition to our family, but what a handful! Fortunately I was prepared with all of the necessary supplies before I even brought him home. Hands down, the most valuable item I got is the kennel. I spent a lot of time researching and shopping for it too, and I thought I'd share what I learned.

Read on to learn what I discovered in the many types of dog crates, and what I ultimately decided on.

Plastic Dog Crates

The plastic crate is probably the most common. It's easy to clean, durable, and comfortable. They're great for travel as they're light and provide good protection for the dog; in fact, if your dog is going to take a trip on an airplane, he will need one of these. My biggest concern was that it would take up a lot of space, and it was hard to store while not in use.Shopping For A Dog Crate

Wire Dog Crates

Wire kennels are also very popular. They're extremely strong and chew-proof, easy to clean, and have ample ventilation. Most of them fold down for easy storage. My least favorite aspects of wire crates are that they're pretty heavy, and they don't have that den-like feeling my puppy craves.

Soft Dog Crates

Another type of dog crate that has become increasingly popular over the last few years is the soft dog crate. These are constructed and look similar to tents that you might go camping in. They're very light and portable, and easy to store. I was concerned that their insubstantial materials wouldn't hold up to a puppy or chewer, and they might be tough to clean.

Dog Crate Furniture

I was really excited to find a new type of dog crate that is actually designed to be furniture! DenHaus is the top brand in this category. They have three beautiful and distinctive styles:, modern fiberglass, contemporary steel, and classic wooden dog crates. I love how these actually function as tables. And the designs are very well thought-out with removable doors, that wonderful den-like feeling, and quality materials. None of these are designed to be portable though, so they really are furniture for your home.

My Decision

I actually decided to get two crates! I got a wire crate because I wanted something that was portable, easy to store, and strong. I keep it in my car so that my dog has somewhere safe to ride, and then I have it for if we're visiting friends. I also got a TownHaus wooden dog crate from DenHaus. My dog has a safe and reliable spot to call his den, I was able to save a lot of space as I can use it as an end table, it looks beautiful and has completely refined my home's style, and the quality is so superb that I just know it will last forever!

by: Melissa
Check Advance Usa- Avail Quick Money Before Payday How To Buy Good Leads For Insurance To Prosper As An Insurance Agent What To Look For When You Buy Strollers For Twins Some Benefits Of Online Shopping Exploring Options To Buy The Right Cocktail Dresses On A Budget Knowing Which Electric Panels To Buy Why Direct Buyers Are Preferred Over Brokers Shopping For A Party Dress Chose The Best. What Must We Think Before Buy A Fitness Machine? Online Cosmetics Shopping Is A Smart Way To Buy Buy To Let: More Profitable Than Ever Claims A Letting Agents In Sheffield Mystery Shopping Call Centers New York Guardianship Proceedings Also Involve Payments From A Supplemental Needs Trust
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.105.124) / Processed in 0.012833 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3125, 962,
Shopping For A Dog Crate