Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Shontayne Hape 'proud to be an Englishman' after Six Nations call-up
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Shontayne Hape 'proud to be an Englishman' after Six Nations call-up

Shontayne Hape has declared himself "proud to be an Englishman" after being called up by Martin Johnson for the Six Nations

. Hape was born in New Zealand and won 14 rugby league caps for the Kiwis before switching to union in 2008, but has lived in England for seven years and received residency papers this month. "I was brought up in New Zealand and I'm proud of where I come from but I'm proud to be an Englishman as well and have dual nationality," Hape told the Bath Chronicle. "I was expecting a bit more resistance from friends and family, but they are all behind me 100%." The centre, who moved from Super League team Bradford Bulls to Bath 18 months ago, said he almost didn't return Johnson's call. "I didn't know whether someone was playing a prank," he said. "I definitely didn't expect it. When I came to Bath 18 months ago it was all about learning the game. This is a big bonus and a great honour. I'm just humbled by it all. It still hasn't sunk in that I'm in the squad. I'm made up. "But it's a first step. Being in the squad is one thing, actually playing international rugby is another. I'm looking forward to the challenge and it's one that I'm going to relish. "First, I've got to focus on doing things right at Bath over the next two weeks - for the club, my team and myself. It will really help me if I put in a couple of good performances before I go off to training camp with England in Portugal." For More Information Please Visit: Six Nations Hospitality England V Wales Hospitality

By: sam pit
Cant Get Over My Ex Wife - I'm Getting Emotional No Contact With The Ex Bf - I'm Getting Emotional Oklahoma Homes For Sale, It's A Great Place To Be How To Get Over An Ex Wife - I'm Getting Angry Bf Cheated On Gf Revenge - I'm Getting Emotional Will I Ever Get Over My Ex - I'm Getting Emotional Should I Text My Ex Back - I'm Getting Angry Break Up Not Stop Hurting - I'm Getting Emotional I Need To Get Over My Shyness - I'm Getting Emotional I'm Depressed Over A Guy - I'm Getting Emotional Ways To Get Over A Cheater - I'm Getting Emotional When Mama's Happy, Everybody's Happy Getting Over Your Ex-wife - I'm Getting Angry
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.111.85) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.012688 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2212, 952,
Shontayne Hape 'proud to be an Englishman' after Six Nations call-up Ann Arbor