Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » She Walks In Beauty
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

She Walks In Beauty

She Walks In Beauty

She Walks In BeautyThe most I want to see is that living is simple

, just keep the authentic. I can not find any reason not to keep authentic toward your own short life. it is only several decades or even less. Therefore, I hope I must live truly and authenticly. Since I get the chance to live on the earth, I suppose, no matter what reason it is, I should remain the attitude toward to have a real life.

With the developping of the fast-step socity, there are something changing so quick that even you can not catch anything except to live happily and meanig every minutes or even second. After living for more than twenty two years, I would like to see I live happily and also very confprtable. Now, sometimes, I would like to pursuit to somehing material or sipmply say, just money. In fact, I am not covet at all ,but the people around and the whole socity have pushed me to the edge to be the moneygrubber. As a matter a fact ,I have to live tired to study the things I am not favor. In fact ,unfortunately,I have not yet find my favorate thing yet at this moment, I just do the same thing as well as others always do .

Steve jobs said ( at this moment, I can not find anything that deserved me to be believe in for I think the current socity have totally makes me confused about everything,including the evil and kind, of course ,I am obsulutely lost) if you reckon today is the last day in your life ,will you fdo the thing that you most favore? Just the question , in fact ,I have read it before ,but at that moment, there are nonething special for me .this is because , I did not find my favorate thing , so what will I do . now ,after steve jobs had passed away, I consider that the live and death is true, that will be what I believe in forever. Maybe one day, I would be old and can not run or even walk anymore, at that tome , I even do not find my favor, how about that feeling.

Keeping seaching for what you love untill you die. It continued: "Over the years gothic Cosplay costumes have become so much more to the girls than just a tyle.

by: zjcjy
Looking for Online Degree Scholarships All You Need To Know About Personal Injury Lawyers Things To Consider While Buying Sawmill Machinery Chronic Prostatitis - Fire Your Doctor for Any of These 4 Reasons A Closer Look At Ways Of How To Lose Weight Fast Exclusive Kids Programming Only On Dish Network Cheap Tickets For Disneyland Paris – France Tommy Bowe out to turn it all around for Ireland Juice Fasting - Get It At Your Personal Risk Stuffed Giant Toys And The Teddy Bear Industry In The U.s. Incredible Poster Design Tips from Famous Artists Why Is A Logo Design Service Beneficial? The Payroll Outsourcing Resources
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.189.85) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.011737 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2187, 975,
She Walks In Beauty Campo Grande