Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Share Those Treasured Moments in a Custom Personalized Christmas Card
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Share Those Treasured Moments in a Custom Personalized Christmas Card

This past Saturday night, I was treated to a Church Choir composed entirely of 4 year old children!! Yes, the kids were great, but what caught my eye was the fact that virtually ALL the parents were recording this event with their smart-phones!

And I thoughthow fortunate I am to be part of a community of givers that provide a service allowing YOU to take one or more images from that LIVE EVENT, and immediately create a cardChristmas CardHoliday CardSpecial Occasion Cardor whatever kind of card you wantand thenimmediately MAIL (NOT e-mail) it to family and friends AND even include a gift if you are so inclined!

The CEO of Send Out Cards describes our service as "giving people the ability to act upon a heartfelt prompting". For those who wish to profit with us, he refers to our "opportunity" as "making a living through giving."

Imagine being able to sit at your kitchen table, coffee in-hand, wearing a comfy terry-cloth bathrobe, and of course your laptop in front of you... now imagine in minutes being able to take your entire Christmas list, design a personal card, complete with the latest treasured family photos, select some gifts if you like and then click "send".

The company then PRINTS your card (with the first name of each person on your Christmas list - or imagine using this for errr...dare I say... business purposes!). Each card is stuffed in an envelope, addressed (for you...no more writers cramp writing addresses!!) and then stamped (imagine never buying stamps again - well for this purpose!)...then each card goes out U.S. Postal Mail to ANYWHERE in the world! (We also have printing/shipping facilities in Australia).

Pretty cool, huh? Want more info? Contact me!
Adventure Tour Packages In Ladakh North Cyprus holidays | North Cyprus holiday deals | 2001 North Cyprus | Twin Diamond Strip-cat - A Boon For Disheartened Farmers Staying At Nottinghill London Hotels HolidayClick offering cheap OluDeniz holidays at best prices Staying At The Best London Hotel Hyde Park Travel Tips To Israel The Best Bar In Sydney, Australia - Zeta Bar - Review Traveling to Malaga, Spain The Attractions Of Hotels London Near Queensway The Best Of Bayswater Hotels London Dubai Holidays During Key Events And Festivals Holiday Gifts for the Collector
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.198.96) / Processed in 0.012278 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1832, 954,