Insurances.net
insurances.net » Employee Insurance » Serving Two Gods?? When To Quit Your Day Job!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Serving Two Gods?? When To Quit Your Day Job!

Serving Two Gods??  When To Quit Your Day Job!

This is a popular expression in the realm of Entrepreneurs

, meaning that you cant give your all out best for two goals. If you try and do that you are essentially dividing yourself in half and only giving your best efforts on each thing, thus resulting in an adequate effort on everything. Sound frustrating? Well, try living it.

Ok, This is not all true. You can actually give about 75% on two things do to some overlapping and this might be necessary as to not put yourself and your family at risk. (i.e. losing your job!)

Typically your passion for your entrepreneurial endeavour indicates that you have a natural talent or innate ability to excel in this space so our 75% effort might be better then most peoples 100%. This allows you to maintain your currently 9 to 5 job, medical benefits, 401 K plan etc, and still pursue your dream. Giving 75% at work, keeping your job and 75% on your dreams.

The downside - there is little time for yourself during this mission. But keep in mind, me time can come later, when you are the boss and get to leave at 2:00 for a tee time at your country club. During the phase of serving two Gods you will have to work your butt off, and depending on your personal life, you might have to serve 3 Gods, the last one being your home life. Many a wife has left a man in the pursuit of his dreams. Serving Two Gods??  When To Quit Your Day Job!

SO WHEN DO I QUIT?

Its hard for people to imagine working 10 hrs during the day, and then coming home and cranking out another 4. As insane as it sounds its whats necessary in order to answer that ever elusive question: When do I quit my day job?

You can only keep up a pace like this for a certain amount of time. It depends on the individual, but even for the most aggressive, healthiest, mentally strongest go-getter, there is a point of enough being enough.

To try and answer the question succinctly is both silly and impossible. You will never know for sure when its time. But you have to evaluate, how long can you keep up the pace; when are you going to be burnt out? When will enough be enough, and you work your butt of until that point, hoping that you will have made enough, done enough, accomplished enough where that decision is easier then when you started.

Dont let this be daunting. I was once in this position 5 years ago, working as an Engineer when a wise old man gave me some advise while having lunch with me. I told him about my dream of creating an internet marketing company and he told me to give it a try. And then he said, The worst thing you will ever be, is what you are now. So if I tried and failed, the worse thing I could be is an Engineer. Then I thought, what would be even worse then that, would be an Engineer that never even tried.

by: Eric Smitts
How To Land With The Right Job Job Vacancies Extracted "Fortune" from the First Job The Right Tool for the Job Dream Job, What Else Halliburton Faulted Over Cement Job What Is The Animators Job Improving Employee Performance - 4 Critical Job Skills Every Employee Needs The Right Tool For The Job Job Descriptions The Shopfitter's Job Cleaning Clogged Drains Is A Dirty Job Being My Own Boss vs. Getting A Job
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.139.50) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012909 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2846, 968,
Serving Two Gods?? When To Quit Your Day Job! Casper