Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Service: A "true Lies"? - After-sales Service, 4s Shops, Automotive Beauty - Automotive
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Service: A "true Lies"? - After-sales Service, 4s Shops, Automotive Beauty - Automotive

Service: A "true Lies"? - After-sales Service, 4s Shops, Automotive Beauty - Automotive

Do one of "social responsibility" and "great" companies

, many multinational enterprises or some large companies "Fudge" a magic weapon for consumers. Such as: do Everlasting century-old; take customer as a "God." In the manufacture of publicity when the customer is always right, but once customers buy the product when the real problems, these enterprises had a face at once changed, can not change back; to maintain no change; can not stall the maintenance, in the push to do everything possible after the product , then decorum skin, dead to admit its fault! If customers pursued, they will "fiercely" and said: You told me to go, we see you in court. In these high-sounding reasons, the product after-sales service is as if into a "gray area", a frame around the neck in the consumer's "knives."

Service: a "true lies"?

3.15 reported in HP notebook "quality gate", Sony, LG LCD TV High maintenance costs, Car 4S shop service a lot of problems, these are actually not surprising. Marketing FromEMKT.com.cn marketing communication online discussions have nothing to do with moral issues, seeing some big companies there "dead carry" not admit instance, I would think that not only has nothing to do marketing and ethics, is that many "big business" relationship with the customer, it can also be used "life and death, have you not me" to describe.

Few years ago, Mr. Jiang Ruxiang Thynne wrote a book "gaps" about the gap between Chinese enterprises and multinationals, which refers to Chinese enterprises, especially the emphasis on "service" and emphasized that V CD , DVD error correction capabilities, which itself is wrong ah, but Dr. Jiang said: If the product is of good quality, but also with less emphasis on "correcting" ability? Dr. Jiang said, "paid service", I did not expect China market, became a multinational "extract" tool for consumers sweat, but also some enterprises in China studying to become a "model."Service: A "true Lies"? - After-sales Service, 4s Shops, Automotive Beauty - Automotive

Service for multinational corporations, to be exact a "paid service", I also experienced the many.

Way travel time in the notebook computer system is a problem, can not boot, but this time not with the built-in system tray, can not system restore itself. I thought, what the system is reloading, should not be difficult. But I never thought to a lot of computer stores, is not installed. Maybe a few years ago, many second and third tier cities, computer store's "technology" does not pass, or Sony laptop system is "independence", others simply can not be installed.

The case in no way, back to travel to the capital, to find a "look" very strong strength of Sony notebook service shop, reception of the people said to install a good two days to ask the price, They replied to 100 yuan. At that time did not think about, so I agreed, and the computer store went back on sale.

Two days later, I went back a reload of the system's computer, came back and found the wireless Internet can not be used, nor can use the built-in camera has. Immediately called in the past asked the guy said to ask, get the maintenance people that just installing a computer system, when sent, other things to test to know. That can be sent to re-test.

I scared into a cold sweat: dare to send test? Fear is then sent to motherboards, hard drives have to be "black" lost.

I said happened in 2005, Jiangxi mission trip, when the Sony notebook service shop opened in a Beijing Road, Nanchang University, the front door.

by: gaga
Callaway FT-iZ Hybrids Break Through Your Speed Barrier Giants' Late Preseason Opener a Blessing with crucial Players Injured Make It Easy To Get The Best Static Caravan Insurance Finding Awesome Static Caravan Insurance Fuel Savers - 7 Proven Ways To Save On Your Auto Fuel Costs What to Look Out For in Your Policy When Getting American Car Insurance Low Cost Auto Insurance For Young Drivers -What You Need to Look For to Save Money Giants Injuries starting to be a Concern How Can I Protect My Rights When Injured on the Job? In which way cheap car insurance is useful in car insurance Bunk Beds - Rules To Assist With Injury Prevention M&m Inks Pact With Allahabad Bank For Automotive Loans Always Check Auto Insurance When Traveling By Car
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.197.212) / Processed in 0.013216 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3546, 952,