Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Senior Citizens Who Buy Stun Guns Instantly Transform Into Bruce Lee
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Senior Citizens Who Buy Stun Guns Instantly Transform Into Bruce Lee

Senior Citizens Who Buy Stun Guns Instantly Transform Into Bruce Lee

My grandmother refuses to carry a stun gun or even pepper spray

. I am not sure why but Im not going to bug her for all eternity about it. I love her to death and wish she would consider but there is only so much I can do. She is a 75 year old woman who lives alone.

Im not saying that she is incapable of handling herself but the fact of the matter is the average 75 year old woman is not going to win a physical altercation with the average young male who is prone to break into her house. My grandma is not taking a 22 year old meth head burglar with a well timed roundhouse kick to the solar plexus. My grandmother is no push over. She takes walks everyday (every day that Chicago weather will spare) and golfs borderline avidly. But the odds are just against it. Most criminals are also opportunistic if nothing else. A meth head wants to do the least amount of work for a fix and that means if they have to rob someone they are going to pick someone they think that they have the best chance of obtaining money from. Predators are pretty much the same in the mammal kingdom. They feed on the weakest members of the group as it increases their chances of success. Also I am not calling senior citizens weak, grandma would put my head through a wall if I did.

Im simply stating that Id love to see her increase her chances of being unharmed in a situation like that should it ever occur. And if she had a stun gun than hot dang. Shed have herself a hand held Bruce Lee. Like I said, the woman is in shape. She can effectively wield a stun gun. It is not a complex weapon, it is not heavy, and the best part is it is non-lethal. Yes fatalities have been caused by stun devices but chairs, lamps and bricks have caused fatalities at some point. Its rare. The vast majority of times the assailant will get to go off to jail and not to a cemetery. And I dont ever want to be the reason, or have my Grandmother be the reason, that someone lost their life. Even if it is by means of self defense.

So if you are a senior living alone or with a spouse on your own I would hope you would consider doing yourself and the people that love you a huge favor and have something. If you wont buy stun guns than buy pepper spray or a dog or pay some guy to actually dress up in that pimp yellow jumpsuit Bruce had in Game of Death and just stand outside your house, but something. Increase your odds and not keep a deadly weapon in the house at the same time.Senior Citizens Who Buy Stun Guns Instantly Transform Into Bruce Lee

Thank you for once again listening to my sometimes endless, yet well-intended ramblings.

Stay Safe.

Puzek Security Systems

by: Chase Michaels
A Short History of Online Shopping Avoiding A Catastrophe Can Be As Simple As Knowing Where To Buy Stun Guns Tips to Consider for Shopping Online Shopping Online Is Fun! Especially For Those Recently Single! Shopping Can Be Therapeutic! Browsing On The Market For Motor Insurance Coverage Will Help You Buy Reduced Premiums Reduce Stress With Holiday Shopping Online, And Get An Assortment Of Gifts To Make Life Easier! Best Places To Buy Gio Goi Jeans Not Paying Cable Bill Shopping Authentic Shoe Online Store Get the Best Deal Using Newegg Promo Code While Shopping Online! Is Paying More For a Tummy Tuck Worth It? Sell D2 Oil - Guide To Find Buyers Of Diesel Oil The Best Advice For Shopping Online For Pet Supplies And Products
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.15.15) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.012836 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2663, 962,
Senior Citizens Who Buy Stun Guns Instantly Transform Into Bruce Lee Kista