Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Send Rakhi – A Unique Festival of Its Kind
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Send Rakhi – A Unique Festival of Its Kind

Send Rakhi – A Unique Festival of Its Kind

I am a great lover of festivals. Joy, happiness and togetherness - I love the happy feelings and spirit they bring along. As people have scattered through out the world irrespective of their geographical boundaries, festivals are better know by communities than nations. Be it Holi or Dipawali of Hindus, Eed of Muslims, Baisakhi of Sikhs, or Christmas of Christians. They really bring a lot of pleasure to the people. There are very few festivals which are celebrated widely by almost all the communities. One of such festivals is Send Rakhi. Rakhi is celebrated by many of the communities all over India and abroad with a great sense of respect and commitment. This festival has very important social significance which makes it so much popular and unique.

I have many friends and relatives who have settled abroad this time. They do belong to different communities but they all celebrate Send Rakhi India with a great enthusiasm and traditional manner. Even my own sister has settled in California after her marriage. And it gets very difficult for her to come to India on Raksha Bandhan for the ritual, but it doesn't mean that she skips the festival and does nothing. In fact there has never been an incident when she has not followed the ritual in the very same manner as she used to do before her marriage. She still sends me Rakhis, sweets and even adds an amazing gift for me every year on Raksha Bandhan. Her parcel reaches me well before the due date.

I was really curious how she could manage all this, for the Rakhis that she sent me were really beautiful and best of the fashion here in India. Sweets were as delicious as we can expect them in India and everything would get delivered in perfect packing. She told me that she has been using online gift sites for this purpose. She has found a very good website which operates from Ahmedabad, hence everything is delivered here fresh and fine. She even send Rakhi to our cousin brothers in Surat, Mumbai and Pune, too. I was really surprised to see how technology has diminished the effect of distance and has made our lives comfortable. If you also want to send Rakhi India, online stores are always open, wherever you are.

Send Rakhi A Unique Festival of Its Kind

By: Pooja Kumar
We Are Scientists - UK Tour 2010 Cheap Hotels For Budget Travelers! Get More Information On Travel With Priceline Tips Straighterline And Thompson Rivers University Partner To Offer North American Adult Learners Except How To Use Christmas Trees In Your Garden Menorca Holidays A Relaxing Ecstasy Macau and Hotels in Asia Kerala -a Perfect Honeymoon Destination Stay at the Best Hotels during your Holiday to Mauritius Cultural Heritage Area For A Nice Summer Beach Holiday Why Do Celebrities Like Wesley Snipes and Joe Francis Fall Prey to Crooked Accountants? Travel Is The Most Experience! India Tours – Explore Incredible India Tourist Destinations
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.96.188) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012548 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2296, 954,
Send Rakhi – A Unique Festival of Its Kind Vairano Patenora