Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Sell Beats Online And Earn Respect!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Sell Beats Online And Earn Respect!

I know what it's like for people to tell you to get a real job on a daily basis. The truth of the subject is... Even if you're a teenager you can make some serious money selling beats online. In fact, 80% of the people pulling in full time incomes on the best beat selling website ever are still in their teens!

This isn't to say that the older producers can't still make money, it just goes to show that many people of the younger generation are using the internet to their advantage and so should you! It's not very hard to set up a website, especially when designers can do much of the work.

A lot of websites online claim to really be great but I only believe in two. I use Soundclick and I would also suggest using BeatSwagger. Soundclick is the beat there is, though.

Soundclick is a gigantic community of rappers online meaning that your target audience is sitting there, ready to be sold to. I like BeatSwagger because it completely dominates almost every profitable keyword phrase for a producer in terms of SEO marketing, so the clicks coming in are rappers TRYING to buy.

RocBattle is cool and it has a famous beat maker behind it all... So that gives it a cool feel. But honestly you're competing with other producers and the charts are totally biased towards whoever has the biggest click on the site. That makes honest competition impossible, but some people see success with those sites.

I don't use BeatSwagger myself in fact, my main strategy is to combine Soundclick promotion with MySpace promotion. I work hard to make sure that the two compliment each other.

The charts on Soundclick are considered by many to be the only glimmer of spotlight that exists online. This is because the potential for song plays and page views is off the walls on Soundclick. The producers in the top 10 of Beats/General are racking in 40,000-80,000 plays per day.

Every single one of those plays are from other people trying to use your beats and listen to them, download them and many of them will even want to make rap songs to them. You'll make a lot of sales just by having your beats on that site and promoting yourself within the site itself and externally. If you start going up in the Soundclick charts, you'll notice that you'll start flying up quicker as you go. The charts themselves bring so many plays that you end up propelling off them completely!

I'm definitely not pulling your leg when I tell you that many people are making thousands of dollars every month from this site. It's impossible to miss it if you do your research... Soundclick is the perfect website for beat makers and rappers alike because it promotes the relationships between artists. I have made a great many connections through this website.

You can be making thousands monthly from this site so I hope you take into consideration what I'm trying to get across. It's an amazing opportunity and you have the power to make your future as a beat maker!

If you want to learn more about beat selling and making money on the internet letting your beats sell, just visit SellBeatsNow.com or click the links in the paragraph below, also known as the Author/Resource Box. Sign up to the free news letter and you'll receive plenty of tips.
Beats Sell Insanely Fast Online! Virtual Reality In The Online Fitting Room File Tax For Free File Your Income Tax Return Online And Save Money! Brief introduction to Trademark and trademark registration process Traders Tips #1 – Scaling Your Entry Now Watch Oklahoma City Thunder Vs Denver Nuggets Live Streaming Online Video Bastetball 2010 Conventional College vs. Online Colleges: What to Choose? The Brilliant Advantages Of Online Recruitment Uk You Can Send Delicious Cakes To India Online Now Watch Oklahoma City Thunder Vs Denver Nuggets Live Streaming Online Basketball 2010 Options for Earning Money Online New Tips - Enzyte Reviews - Do Not Ever Buy Enzyte Pills Online Till You Read This Review Article Here! Use San Diego Seo Services To Expand Your Online Customer Base
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.2.133) / Processed in 0.012876 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3441, 973,