Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Sell Avon Online - Is Avon Good Money Maker? - MLM Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Sell Avon Online - Is Avon Good Money Maker? - MLM Review

Avon is a house hold name known for its high quality make-up line and for being a company for women'

. The business structure is a classic MLM model that has evolved with the times to include online sales. As a rep you can take advantage of the business opportunity and the online sales methods they offer. This article offers a brief review of the company and how a person can benefit from beginning a business as an Avon rep.

Avon History and Products

Avon "The Company For Women" started in 1886 by David H. McConnell when he was 28 years old. The company started out as The California Perfume Company' but changed it's name in 1970 when the company was handed down to David's son. By 1979 Avon sales reached $3 billion and had expanded to 2.6 million Avon reps by 1997!

Avon's product lines have expanded over the years to include more than just make-up. Avon now has skin care, bath and body, hair care, wellness products and fragrances. The product lines continue to grow as well as the number of reps involved in the company.

The Avon MLM Opportunity

The Avon opportunity is available for anyone to become involved with, but attracts more women because the product lines are geared towards them. The MLM structure makes it possible for a person to start a business from home for a relatively small cost. Once a person becomes a rep they can profit from buying the Avon products at wholesale cost and selling them at retail. This is usually done by setting up home product shows where friends are invited to try the products and buy the ones they like. You will also need to recruit new reps into your business and teach them to sell the Avon products and business opportunity. As your organization grows you earn commission off of all the sales your group makes.

The company has given reps the chance to sell Avon online. With the internets growing sales Avon knows its reps need to be able to sell online. You can now send your customers to a replicated website that offers them all the Avon products but gives you the profits when a purchase is made. This gives Avon reps the chance to grow their business to more than just their immediate area and sell Avon online around the world.

Can Avon Be A Money Maker For You

Nearly 3 million reps can't be wrong when it comes to answering that question. There are a lot of people who have made money in MLM businesses including Avon. Being able to sell Avon online is a great way to increase sales and the reach of your business presence. But, before jumping into the Avon business opportunity there are some questions you should ask yourself.

Even though you are provided with a replicated website it doesn't mean that people will find your site and buy from it. You will need to learn ways of bringing traffic to your site, something Avon doesn't teach you. The site is great for referring people you know to, making it convenient for them to buy your product without having to meet with you to get their Avon products.

Also, ask yourself these questions;

"Do I really want to be continually asking family and friends to buy my products and look at my business plan?"

"Do I want to be setting up home product shows and promoting hotel meetings to sell my products and business opportunity?"

"With nearly 3 million reps already, who am I going to offer this business opportunity to that hasn't already heard about it, and get customers that aren't already using Avon products from another rep?"

"With a 90%+ failure rate in MLM, what am I going to do differently to make sure I don't fail?"

"Do I have a traditional advertising method or online campaign that produces new leads that are ACTUALLY interested in what I have to offer?"

By: David Eigenfeld
Your Affiliate Program - Build Your Online Income by Finding Affiliates to Promote You to Their List Order Tramadol Hydrochloride Online At Tramadol-hydrochlorideonline.com Order Tramadol Hcl Online At Tramadol-hcl.net Tips on How to Become One of The Top 100 Affiliates and What to Look for in a Good Online Course Why Online Affiliates Are Better Than Offline Affiliates Order Soma Muscle Relaxers Online At Soma-muscle.info Order Your Rx Online With A Free Prescription At Rx-free.info Its Essential To Interpret Prescription Correctly While Buying Glasses Online How ClickBank Vendor and Affiliates Make Money Online Buy York fitness treadmill online Buying Designer Sun Glasses and Prescription Glasses Online Order Soma Online With Overnight Shipping At Online--soma.net Order From Our Online Pharmacies At Online--pharmacies.com
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.232.128) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.014157 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 3989, 973,
Sell Avon Online - Is Avon Good Money Maker? - MLM Review Amsterdam