Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Secret Travel Destinations From The Heart Of Incredible India
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Secret Travel Destinations From The Heart Of Incredible India

Have you gotten bored of visiting the same old destinations in India that everyone else seems to visiting

? And have you really wondered what if I could visit someplace quiet and away from all this crowd? As a matter of fact, even I believe that visiting Shimla, Manali or Goa all the time is not such a good idea after all. I mean, India is full of wondersThe reason why everyone including Hollywood celebrities visit the place to escape the daily grinding stress of life.

Now you might be thinking How come we never get to know whenever a celebrity or some other bigshot visits the country? except of course, unless they plan on visiting the same places that we all do all the timeWhich of course isnt the case. So do they simply become invisible? The answer is of course a big no.

I guess, its time for us to uncover the secrets and explore some of the hidden destinations from the heart of incredible India.

# Shimoga (Karnataka)Secret Travel Destinations From The Heart Of Incredible India

The next time you happen to be planning a vacation and someone suggests the backwaters of Kerala, I would say Dude ditch the backwaters -- Yes, you heard that right. Rather, head to Karnataka instead and visit Shimoga. It is an isolated place located near the river Tunga in Karnataka, India, and is a haven for couples; as well as anyone looking forward to spend some quality time with their families.

Its so remote that you cant even the reach the place from just about anywhereSay for example, an airplane. Therefore, be ready to pack your bags and take a long trip via railroad or just hit the highwayThe choice is yours!

The place is filled with natural wonders and is quiet, sereneawesome is the word actually. And believe me; you are going to love this place simply because it is going to be an experience of a lifetime. I mean, you will believe me when you can actually whisper something and your partner hears it Loud and clear. The waterfalls, the secluded hills, a ride down the calm river or just holding hands and walking down that not-so-often-visited pathGetting a feel are you?

# Tawang (Arunachal Pradesh)

Well, let me ask you a question How many of you have heard that name before? Not many I guess. Well, if you are serious about escaping the city to a place where there are not a lot of people, traffic or anything else to bother you; Tawang is where you should be headed right now.

Tawangs borders is partly shared by both Tibet and Bhutan; two places associated with peace and wonder. Further, you can visit the beautiful monastery, apart from indulging in some serious woolen carpets shopping and shawls. This place should be high up on any persons Places to visit before I die list just because the place offers so much peace and a chance to find your true self.

India is a place of many wonders, and has been associated with peace, prosperity, religion and spirituality since ancient times and its high time you find out why. So the next time you decide to pack your bags and head out on a vacation Just ditch the common places flocked by everyone in the vacationing mood.

by: Phill Jaques
Picture-perfect Travelling Across Borders Cheap Liverpool Airport Parking Has Improved The Way Of Travelling Amazing Tourist Attractions To Explore In Goa - Goa Travel Packages Travel To India Enjoy Peru Vacation With Great Travel Packages Leisure Holiday In Goa! Make This Winter Memorable With Exciting Travel Deals Travel Mugs Or Coffee Cup Gifting An Old But Still Most Preferred Choice Tips On Buying Travel Insurance For Your Travelling Senado Square A Part Of Macaus History Heedful Donts For Travellers Planning Holidays To Malaysia Top Hotels That Offer Leisure Facilities Near Bella Centre In Copenhagen How To Travel From Manesar To Gurgaon
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.174.44) / Processed in 0.005924 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3164, 954,