Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Seattle Injury Lawyer - The Basics of Auto Insurance
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Seattle Injury Lawyer - The Basics of Auto Insurance

Hoping to provide everybody the resources and knowledge to know how to fight their

personal injury lawsuit, Seattle car accident attorney Jason Epstein discusses the basics of buying auto insurance.

There is a lot of important and necessary insurance coverage out there, but right now I would like to talk about the basics of car insurance. In the state of Washington, it is required of every driver to have at least $25,000 in auto insurance coverage. This is typically seen as "25/50." This essentially means that your insurance will cover any one person in an accident up to $25,000, and up to $50,000 for any one accident. This level of insurance, however, is only the minimum requirement. Through my years as a car accident attorney, I have seen a lot of accidents where the damages are much higher than $50,000 in total.

Due to the costs associated with an auto accident, it is important that you get as much insurance as you can afford. Other common levels of insurance are "50/100," "100/300," "300/500," all the way up to $1,000,000 in coverage. My general rule of thumb is that you should have at least as much insurance to cover your assets. For example, if you have a house valued at an equity of $300,000, you should have auto insurance of at least that amount.

Car insurance is a requirement, and I highly suggest that you get the highest level you can afford. Along with normal car insurance, there are other ways to protect yourself. To learn more about Personal Injury Protection and Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage, check out my video titled "Bellevue Injury Lawyer - PIP and UM/UIM Coverage."

If you are in an auto accident, make sure you check out my other videos that may be relevant to your case, and feel free to call my office toll free at (888) 852-0068. To get more information from Seattle Injury Attorney Jason Epstein, receive free copies of his books on Washington auto accidents by clicking on the preceeding link.

By: Jason Epstein
Five Reasons Why Online Car Insurance Will Save You More Money Buying Cheap Car Insurance - Factors That Really Matter to save you money Cheap Car Insurance For Seniors Compare Cheap Car Insurance Rates Online For Free Need To Use Car Insurance Quotes To Get Cheap Car Insurances Useful Tips For Cheap Car Insurance Ways To Find Cheap Car Insurance Automotive M&As; on the Rise Auto AC Condenser and AC System diagnosis Auto Traffic Avalanche? Is It Worth Your Money? Motor Fleet Insurance: Simple Auto insurance Covers Damages and Injuries Ways To Save Big On Auto Services Online Getting Cheap Car Insurance Indiana is a breeze
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.206.169) / Processed in 0.016291 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2425, 952,