Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Seattle Injury Lawyer - Common Auto Insurance Myths
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Seattle Injury Lawyer - Common Auto Insurance Myths

Seattle car accident attorney Jason Epstein continues his FAQ series about personal injury cases. In this article, Jason discusses the three biggest misconceptions that people have about the auto insurance claims process.

Being a Redmond auto accident lawyer, I have found that many of my clients have a misconceived perception of the insurance claims process prior to coming to me for assistance. I have seen the same mistakes result from this misunderstanding ruin far too many cases. Because of this, it is critical for people to know how the process works before they find themselves in it. It is my firm belief that with better information, people will deal with their Renton car accident claims in a more effective way. In order to make sure that you don't harm your case prior to when it even commences, I want to reveal to you the three most common myths about insurance claims and the adjusters you will end up dealing with.

Myth #1: You have to sign every document the insurance adjuster sends you. False. If youve been in an car accident and are working with your own insurance company to get personal injury protection, then you will have to cooperate with them and comply with their needs. When you are dealing with the other persons insurance company, however, this is not the case. Not only are you not required to sign what they give you, I would strongly suggest that you sign nothing until you speak with an experienced auto accident attorney. Oftentimes the insurance companies will hand collision injury victims complicated paperwork to sign and make it seem as though you have to sign them. Get a free initial consultation with a lawyer before signing anything.Seattle Injury Lawyer - Common Auto Insurance Myths

Myth #2: You must supply the insurance adjustor a recorded statement. Absolutely not. I have witnessed recorded statements used against car crash victims countless times, which could all be avoided by merely not offering a recorded statement. The insurance company is hoping that on this recording you will say something that will ruin your case in the future. If you feel okay at the time they contact you, but develop pain from the car accident at a later date, they will have a recording of you saying that you were not hurt when you really were. It isn't legally required of you to offer a recorded statement, so you need to always talk to a seasoned Seattle injury lawyer first.

Myth #3: The insurance company adjustors are always sincere. Nope. Contrary to their ads - like a good neighbor, State Farm is not there. The claim adjustors answer to the corporate shareholders, not you. Insurance companies are high profit businesses, and they do this by trying to get out of having to pay a fair amount for what they are supposed to cover. Thinking that your adjustor is forthcoming and sincere is a mistake, because their job depends on their ability to lessen or deny your claim.

If you have been harmed in an auto accident, it is tantamount to the success of your case for you to understand the reality about these myths. You may not need a lawyer for your case, but most experienced Seattle auto accident attorneys like me offer free initial consultations, so you have nothing to lose by seeking advice from an attorney.

If you are in an auto accident, make sure you check out my other videos that may be relevant to your case, and feel free to call my office toll free at (888) 852-0068. To get more information from Seattle injury attorney Jason Epstein, make sure to get his books on Washington auto accidents for free by clicking on the preceeding link.
Today Most Of The Car Companies Provided Finance On Second Hand Cars Where You Live Affects Car Insurance Quotes How To Find The Best Auto Insurance Quotes Sufficient Information About Long Term Care Insurance What You Should Know When Buying Auto Insurance The Need To Be Familiar With Credit Card Bin Numbers For Online Merchants A South Florida Auto Accident Attorney May Be Able To Get You More Money An Online Mba Degree Can Give You A Dream Career Things You Have To Know When Buying Second Hand Cars Tampa Bay International Auto Show - Driving On The Wheels Of Desire! Wikimotive releases Social Media Guidelines Template for Auto Dealers Find Auto Shipping Rates That Fit Your Requirements Hustle Up Money With Your Own Lawn Care Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.77.71) / Processed in 0.013571 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 4015, 952,