Insurances.net
insurances.net » Boat Insurance » Say I Do With A Marine-themed Destination Wedding
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Say I Do With A Marine-themed Destination Wedding

There are many ways for couples to say "I Do" in a unique

, original way that moves away from tradition, like ceremonies at sunset on soft sandy beaches, jumping off the top off a bridge on a bungee rope, or exchanging vows in a traditional church surrounded by friends and family.

As more couples are choosing weddings abroad over traditional ceremonies at home, the hunt is on for a unique concept and water-themed weddings are on the rise.

Marine lovers can choose from a range of options for their destination weddings including underwater ceremonies or hosting their nuptials at aquariums.

Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas offers a Shark Reef Ceremony for couples getting married abroad. With this unique wedding experience, couples exchange vows surrounded by 1.3 million gallons of seawater and 15 different species of sharks. Divers planning underwater weddings will also be able to get married surrounded by sharks at the Long Island Aquarium in New York. This aquarium offers spectacular underwater weddings as the bride and groom-to-be join the reverend and submerge in 120,000 gallons of water with underwater helmets that allow normal breathing and communication underwater.Say I Do With A Marine-themed Destination Wedding

But those looking for less-dangerous guests at their wedding, can head to Nassau in the Bahamas where they will be able to get married while swimming among dolphins with Dolphin Encounters.

The couple will take a boat ride from Paradise Island to Blue Lagoon Island where they will arrive at a secluded gazebo swim area that is decorated with colourful tropical flowers and white decorations. Once the couple and the minister are in the water, a dolphin will bring over the wedding rings in a waterproof floatable box and the bride and groom will exchange vows. When the couples are pronounced man and wife, the dolphins celebrate with a kiss in unison with the newlyweds.

Many couples choose weddings abroad for the exotic location, tropical climate and smaller intimate ceremonies. According to recent statistics, one in five couples in the United Kingdom get married abroad, with one of the reasons being that it is often cheaper to tie the knot overseas. The average cost of a UK wedding is nearly 20,000 but this amount is reduced to approximately 6,000 when planning a wedding in the Caribbean.

Many hotels and resorts offer romantic and unique wedding packages for couples where they can save money on ceremonies, the reception, accommodation and honeymoons.

by: Susan Crown
Marine Insurance Marine Ropes Taubau Reliably Secure Your Boat Select An Amazing Paris Boat Trip How Useful Hiring Party Boats In Fort Lauderdale For Private And Corporate Parities A Guide On Obtaining A Boating License In Ontario, Canada Marine Insurance On The Water The Factors That Influence The Cost Of Hiring A Boat From Yacht Charter Company Reasons Boat Owners All Over Are Buying And Utilizing A Boat Gas Trailer Of Their Own How To Transport Yacht And Boat? A Guide to Norfolk Broads Boat Hire Claw Anchors Help Boaters From Drifting Sydney Boat Trips A Favourite For Visitors Sun Tech Glass Tinting Provides Superior Houston Window Tinting For Boats
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.14.253.221) / Processed in 0.011788 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2543, 977,