Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Rover North Forex System- For All Those Forex-Savvy, yet Inexperienced Traders
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Rover North Forex System- For All Those Forex-Savvy, yet Inexperienced Traders

Rover North Forex System- For All Those Forex-Savvy

, yet Inexperienced Traders

Admittedly I am not a stock or trading guru, I was looking for a really simple and easy program to help me realize a quick return on investment. Ease of use and profitability are the 2 things that I wanted to find in a trading system, I also wanted one that was risk free.

I was doing some research and found out about Forex systems'. Once I found that, a good, automated system sounded like the perfect solution to what I needed, I found out that this Rover North Forex System was the winner of the Surefire Trading Challenge. In this challenge hundreds of traders pitted their respective systems against one of another. The Rover North system, that uses exponential moving average (EMA) calculations, came out on top and won for 3 reasons "leverage, drawdown and equity growth." That sounded good to me.

They also are risk free as they offer a Satisfaction Guarantee or 100% of your money back. I was happy to be able to buy a copy as this program had such interest when it was first released that the website crashed for 3 days. That got my attention! The final reason why I chose to purchase it was for the price at which the whole package was offered. I needed something that I could afford and would not be a devastating loss if it was a huge fail. I only paid $97.00 for it.

When I first started looking around for a mentor to help me learn about trading I found out most charged about $500.00 an hour, there was no way I could afford that! So for $97.00 here is what I got (WAY more than I expected).

A manual: it was 40 pages long. I found the manual have the right amount of detailed information without being so long that it became boring and difficult to follow. Since I am not a real numbers person this helped me out a lot. The manual comes in both PDF and online format. This was a great feature to see.

Sample trades: with really clear explanations, the explanations were really easy to follow and since I am a visual person this was very handy for me. The examples were very concise and easy to understand.

It also came with a chart template for Meta Trader 4. Meta Trader 4 is an information and trading platform that is really popular and offered as an optional alternative to the existing trading software.

What was so amazing to watch were the 30 plus videos of actual live trades. As I mentioned earlier I am a very visual person so this just made it all come together. I was still concerned even after reading the manual, but once I dug in and watched the videos, I got it. It all came together.

It didn't stop there either (I really have no idea how they can afford to offer all of this for $97.00, that is just mind boggling to me) they offer a trade assistant, which notifies you as soon as there is a trade, to help make everything easier. The trade assistant works by finding trade setups within the trading parameters you input. The manual walks you through the entire process to configure the parameters you want the trade assistant to work within. You can set defaults which you can configure yourself for things like trailing'. I am really surprised how powerful and flexible this part of the program is. I like the fact that if I run into any issues there is 24 hour a day support with actual real traders at the other end of line. When you call in you get someone who knows what's going on, not some person from a random, far away place who sits in a call center but has no idea what is going on.

I was warned by friends never to get involved with what is called a black box' system, this system is far from that. What is so comforting is that I am really learning something, (to the point of being sometimes confusing for us non number oriented folks) with this system. It is not encrypted or hidden so you can't figure out how it works; you can actually see it and become educated in the area, so you can understand how it is working.

I spent quite a bit of time looking on discussion boards and forums before I bought this system. Part of what helped me arrive at this choice was that this was the only system that did not have any negative reviews. When I tried the system out I can see why. The big features that I enjoy are, it really did only take me one afternoon to learn how to use the program and you really do not need any prior experience. I saw that come up many times on the forums and was concerned that they were inflated claims, but now I know it is true.

It is really easy to install and set up; within 5-10 minutes my computer was set up and ready to go. I think it is an added feature that this program is not simply a robot, it asks you every time if you want to trade or not via a signal alert to your computer screen. I have found that as I have become more trade savvy I can look around and see if there is an indication to trade or not via an external factor, or if I want to wait. Though the program is so accurate I usually end up following its trade signals anyway.

So this is my review of what I think is a great product. I am really happy I invested the $97.00 in this tool and this has paid off for me week after week. I really did not know anything about trading or Forex when I started and I am relieved to have found a tool that helps me make money, while helping me understand why!
Watch Toronto Raptors vs Detroit Pistons Online Mechanism behind online credit card payments Beat Eczema Ebook Online Best denim stores and online websites Three Crucial Suggestions To Employing Video For your Dubli Online Enterprise Few Points To Consider When Opting For Criminal Justice Degree Online Importance Of Online Masters In Criminology And Becoming A Criminologist Bridal Sarees Online How To Purchase Kindle Wireless Reading Device Online Online Tech Support – Important Points You Need To Know What to glimpse for at any time you Are getting Ladies shoes Online How to Place Smart Bets Online 7 secrets and techniques to purchase Womens artist shoes Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.111.233) / Processed in 0.013488 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 5486, 973,