Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Ron Santo Dies of Cancer at age 70 - Chicago Cubs
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ron Santo Dies of Cancer at age 70 - Chicago Cubs

Hey guys,

I've been following sports from an early age. I've seen a lot of Sports figures come and ago. No one has been more dear and near to me as Ron Santo. Unfortunately, Ron Santo died today from complications of bladder cancer. I was a big Chicago Cubs fan so this hurt a bit. Losing him gives us(Cubs fans) an empty feeling inside. Ronnie was diagnosed with diabetes at the age of 18 and later lost both his legs.

Ron Santo was the heart and soul of our fan base. He was our leader and our identity. You're gone now but definitely not forgotten Ron Santo.

For many of you dealing with cancer, it doesn't have to end up being a losing battle. Through thorough research, you will find that there are ways to heal and prevent cancer. I've lost a few people in my lifetime due to cancer related issues, if this can be prevented or cured it's definitely worth looking into.

In closing, again I'd like to say Chicago Cubs fans all around the world will miss you Ronnie. Your voice will be forever embedded in our hearts. We love you and will keep your spirit alive. Words can't really explain how much I'm going to personally miss hearing your voice. You were so loyal and dedicated to the Chicago Cubs organization. Chicago Cubs baseball will not be the same without you. You were like family to many of us.

If you are somone else you know is suffering from cancer please click here to learn how you can cure/prevent cancer yourself.
Sensorineural Hearing LossTreatment Are there methods for the treatment of immune deficiency? There are a variety of treatments depending on exactly what is causing the pain Hypervigilance Treatment Treatment For Dry Flaky Scalp And Split Ends Secrets of the Best Natural Treatment For Undereye Dark Circles Revealed Nail Fungus Treatments The Best Dry Skin Wrinkle Treatment - A Natural Remedy That Makes Your Skin Soft and Young-Looking Getting Treatment For Crystal Meth Abuse Enjoy The Elegancy And Protection Alike With Window Treatments Mesothelioma Lawsuits Premature ejaculaton : 5 Incredible Strong Treatment options! Premature Ejection Treatments - Solutions to Fight off premature ejaculation
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.100.120) / Processed in 0.009706 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1600, 301,