Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Roger Waters Tickets - The Wall Tour
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Roger Waters Tickets - The Wall Tour

Roger Waters Tickets - The Wall Tour

The Wall has been previously performed live in its entirety by Roger Waters just

31 times including Pink Floyd's 1980-81 tour in support of the album. A spectacular Roger Waters solo staging and performance of the rock opera in July 1990, celebrating the fall of the Berlin Wall, drew nearly a half million fans to the Potsdamer Platz.

Roger Waters' The Wall North American Tour, produced by Live Nation, will open September 15 in Toronto and runs through December 14 at the Anaheim Honda Center (please see full itinerary following).

Originally released in November 1979, The Wall was America's top-selling album of 1980, is one of the top-selling double albums of all time, and is still in the U.S. Top 5 best-selling albums of all time.

The Wall was made into a metaphorical musical film, directed by Alan Parker with screenplay by Roger Waters, in 1982.One of the most profoundly influential albums in the history of recorded music, The Wall continues to affect pop culture while resonating with generations of music fans.

Roger Waters has kept up a steady performing schedule, and he's just announced that he will launch a big spectacle with a 30th anniversary tour for Pink Floyd's "The Wall" this fall (it will reach San Jose's HP Pavilion on Dec. 6).

He'll be performing "The Wall" in its entirety, but fans won't be hearing any new music from Waters - he hasn't put out an album in almost two decades.

That's not because of a lack of creativity, Waters insists.

"I have a ton of songs," he said in a recent interview. "Some of them are recorded, and some of them are half recorded, and I keep promising myself that I'm going to find a collaborator and work on them and put them together in some kind of coherent form. I suspect I will do that some time in the near future. But it's strange how time keeps clicking away. And each page turns faster than the last, in my experience."

Whether Waters, 66, puts out an album remains to be seen, but he has plenty of other things to occupy his time. He recently spoke about "The Wall," politics and more.

by: Claudia Walker
Book cheap flights: A Unique Travel Guide Travel For Disabled Become Easier Starting A Franchise Is Safe And Easy Travel To India To See The Beautiful Sights Flip Flop Tutorial For Sandal-ready For Summer Feet Wrong eating habits among the celebrities can mislead their fans India Rajasthan Travel –The Treasure Trove of Natural Beauty How To Buy Jamaica Beach Rental Packing Your Bags for an Amazing Adventure Travel Hines Tours - nature and history tours from NYC Leon, Spain - the most preferred place among tourists Places for tourists in Spain – Calpe Travel In North India to Explore the Prominent Attractions
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.70.93) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.011968 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2230, 954,
Roger Waters Tickets - The Wall Tour Copenhagen