Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Rocky Adventure Dog-fish?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Rocky Adventure Dog-fish?

Rocky Adventure Dog-fish?

I love our car rides. Those loveable journeys across the land, through the hills, and just about anywhere else that I can see myself standing with the old man are places that Im completely unafraid to go. But, I dont really sea myself standing out here in my current predicament, now do I? I can barely keep my balance, let alone my stomach on this odd piece of land that seems to bounce with the horizon.

This morning was great, especially since both the old man and I had a hearty breakfast that consisted of my regular, plus a few parcels of table-top extras that were completely out of the ordinary. Only on special occasions, or at least when the old man is extra-exuberant, would I find such luxuries in my food bowl. But I did, and there is no way that I would be complaining about that.

But, I am complaining about what has seemingly forced me to lose what I had so graciously received this morning. I hate bouncing. If I had wanted to bounce, I do believe Id have found my way into a Kangaroos pouch, just like on Izzys favorite picture-box. They hop around, erratically racing through fields as they play tag with a few odd-looking dogs that never seem to be as fast. Dingos as they are constantly referred to, and always reflecting the same ideology of a dingo in their pursuits. Id have gone about my games tactics from a completely different view, but Im not chasing that kind of strange looking rabbit through an open field. I stick to what I know, but that isnt exactly what were doing here today.

Nope, and in fact, this very situation has caused me to lose that very breakfast that I had enjoyed so incomprehensibly. An extra slice of bacon and a parcel of toast had said to me, youve been a good boy today, and its not to go unrewarded. It had, but now its all gone. Over the side of this boat and into the blue waves of a vast body of water I couldnt have ever begun to imagine actually existed.Rocky Adventure Dog-fish?

Ive seen the pond at the duck park, where there are just about a katrillion birds and bugs that swarm around the water and even swim around in its dark currents. But, this is completely different. This is a world of water that tosses our boat thingy around, and seems to spray a salty smell into my nose and upset my belly.

Since we first got on board, Ive managed to lose all of my tasty treats (luckily, I didnt bring my special one aboard- if you know what I mean) in a constant and unstoppable sensation that filled my belly with upsets. Usually, Id have to eat something really bad to be this sick, but everything that ended up in my bowl smelled just fine. Nope, its definitely the rolling of this very big and very upset ocean as the old man has dubbed the water.Rocky Adventure Dog-fish?

Im pretty sure that were safe, especially since the old man took the time to strap us in to these cushioning devices. Ive taken a few bites out of mine, but it turned out that it simply tasted like the couch cushions, which I never really liked. But, theyre supposed to keep us from getting lost, so I left it alone.

At this point, the old man is struggling with a stick that is tied to the ocean. Hes been fighting it for what seems like a dogs year, and even his fellow two-legged companions have come to his aid. Everyones paws on the same stick, it almost appears that theyd be fighting each other rather than the water. But, seeing as how the ocean appears so very angry at our presence, Id have to say that theyve teamed up against it. Even Ive jumped in to play a part. I hold the old mans leg in place and push back towards the boats cabin, afraid to let him go and be lost to the water. I can feel him step back, so I push harder against him, forcing him closer to the wall of the boat. Thats when I feel the salt and wetness of the oceans water spray me as another creature joins me on deck. Ive seen them at Izzys house, small creatures that float around in a glass box. This one is as big as me and is seemingly a little out of its place. The creature flops around on the deck while all the other men stare at it in wonder.

The others simply look at each other, almost as if they never believed theyd actually be here right now at this very moment. Or maybe theyve just never seen a fish before. Well, maybe theyd just better go pay Debbie and Izzy a visit if they want to see what it looks like beneath an ocean of dark waves the next time they take a dog out onto the ocean. And since none of them will, its up to me. I nudge the flopping creature back towards the edge of the boat and send it out to sea. I dont want to have anything else to do with something that smells as fishy as that thing did!

by: Maria Elena
The Best Tall Pet Gates What To Do About Pet Dogs That Bite Dog Potty Guide To The Best Dog Training Collars Pet Grooming Tips For Beginners Pet Grooming Tips For Beginners What To Consider Before Owning A Dog Dog Training Using The Clicker Technique Dog Bite Lawyer - How To Proceed After An Attack The Benefits Of Using A Heated Dog Bed Or A Heated Cat Bed Tips To Help Prepare For A Pet The Truth About Bulldog Puppy Training Why Opt For An Electric Dog Fence
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.85.72) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.014051 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 4707, 969,
Rocky Adventure Dog-fish? Atlanta