Insurances.net
insurances.net » Boat Insurance » Rock the Boat and Keep Afloat!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Rock the Boat and Keep Afloat!

While this incredible summer weather persists, we took advantage of it and went to the beach. The kids were excited to be taking out the kayak and were bickering about who would go first! The sea was calm and cool and there was a soft breeze sweeping in across the beach. The boys immediately ran into the water and yelped with delight! I have always loved the ocean. I feel at home there and it brings me back to my childhood where I spent so many days at the beach. The sea in Ireland is much colder and rougher but that's not to say that the hidden currents here are any safer. As kids we always had rules about respecting the power of the ocean and staying safe. I'm very firm about this with my kids too. They get so excited by being in the water and feel so safe there that sometimes they forget to stay in the shallower area. I make sure not to take my eyes off them! It was my turn for the kayak. I love paddling out far from the beach where I feel the wind stronger and enjoy the sensation of my arm muscles stretching more and more with each stroke. There is a silence out there that is magical and I always feel a sense of calm as I pull away from the beach. My son was on the back and he was being playful. As we got out to the deepest point of our short journey, he started to rock the kayak. Don't you feel like a swim, he laughed. I acted shocked at first and tried to counter-balance his rocking. And then the kayak tipped over and we both fell out, laughing and shrieking from the hit of the cold water. I lifted myself up onto the kayak first and wiggled into place. Then my son tried. He pulled himself up but kept falling off the end. Then he lay over the top but each time he turned over he pulled us both into the water. After about 6 attempts, he decided to swim to shore. I paddled slowly after him thinking about what had just happened.I'm a great fan of rocking the boat. I always want to feel the shock of the cold water and know that I'll always be able to get myself back on board. My son had just learnt the lesson that if you can't get back up, it might not be such a good idea to jump over! When we reached the shore he leapt back on, grabbed the paddle and headed off but I noticed that he didn't go out quite so far this time. I swam after him and suggested that he practice getting in and out, when he was out of his depth, to figure out the best way to get back in. Within a really short time, he was hopping up and down from the kayak to the water and back again with a huge grin on his face. He could now capsize and recover smoothly and quickly and I noticed that he was also paddling much faster now. The confidence he had gained by knowing that he could recover from anything meant that he moved even faster in the water. When we have enough confidence to know that we can recover from anything, we feel more comfortable taking risks.Your business story, is what can create this confidence. When you know your story, it allows you the freedom and self-reliance to take bigger leaps in your business. You may hit some unexpected cold water but your story will keep you afloat!
Enjoy Kerala Backwater Tours On Luxury Houseboats Where Can You Buy Yacht Boats. Boca Raton Boating Communities Used Boat Sale -- A Perfect Option For Investment & To Save Money What Can You Expect from an RC Boat? Balancing RC Boat Propellers RC Boat Hull Plans: Hydroplanes, Monohull and Flat-Bottom Beginner Boat Building - Easy Solution! Investing In A Rinker Boat Cover For Your Boat Building A Model Boat - Is it that Easy? How To Build A Plywood Boat - Look What I Found… Free Dory Boat Plans? - Latest Updates! Sailboat Building Kits? - Is that Possible?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.174.168) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.012442 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 3200, 977,
Rock the Boat and Keep Afloat! Campo Grande