Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Reward Your Changing Child To Get Better Behavior
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Reward Your Changing Child To Get Better Behavior

I do not know anything about your kids, but I can sure tell you that my kids and

their changing child behaviour is enough to drive even the sanest of parents up the wall.

Therefore, if not only for the pressing need to change my own children's behaviour, I am often finding myself in need of some help! I am guessing that if you are reading this, then you are paddling the same little canoe!

So, what are the benefits of rewarding children as opposed to punishing children?

Well, for one - a reward is a predetermined goal that is specified before a behaviour has been performed, like - "Pick up your toys without being asked to and you can have an ice cream after lunch!" and a punishment is usually the result of failing to specify a desired behaviour like picking up toys without being asked to, and then getting angry at your kids because they have not done it and punishing them by telling them they can not have an ice cream after lunch.

Therefore, a motivational statement that includes a specific action, a time frame, and a desirable reward, is the easiest way to change your child's behaviour and even their attitude.

An Additional method / way to reward your child is:-

Beating the Clock, time trials - A great way to get your dawdling child to do things a little quicker is to ask your child to perform a task and then agree upon a time limit, set a timer, and then leave your child to do the job.

If the task is finished when the timer ends or within half a minute of ending, give your child a reward. Always keep in mind that children do not necessarily perform well under pressure, so before deciding the amount of time to give the child, figure out your child's "best time" to do that task and add a few minutes to it.

Learning to better managechanging child behaviour is an ongoing task for many parents, but there is always a way to ensure that your children behave better.

By: Lucas Uren
Fx Child's Play Review Select Special Children's Jewelry Cabbage Patch Kids Clothes : must-haves In Doll Fashion The Most Prompted Treasure for the Young Children in the Year 2010 Xmas The Perfect Kids Birthday Party Organizing Natural Skincare for the Treatment of Teen Acne A Common Sense Natural Skin Care Approach for the Treatment of Teen Acne Teen Acne: Why Would Anyone Go to the Dermatologist? Try Natural Skincare Botanical Extracts Treat Teen Acne Naturally Coming Back To Haunt You: The Angst of Childhood Anxiety Why Bother with a Dermatologist? Natural Skincare Solutions to Treat Teen Back Acne Celebrity Secret: Natural Skincare Treatment for Teen Acne Cough, Cold, And Sore Throat: How To Ease The Irritation On Children
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.239.46) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.008749 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2259, 956,
Reward Your Changing Child To Get Better Behavior Copenhagen