Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Review of Jackass 3D
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Review of Jackass 3D

Review of Jackass 3D

Just when you assumed the men of Jackass couldn't get any more irrational, they go and showcase their outrageous antics at 1,000 frames per second! The 3D edition of the latest stunts and pranks that Knoxville, Margera and the gang have dreamed up is larger and badder than ever!

As a gigantic enthusiast of MTV in the 1990's, I was glad and a bit sentimental to see my old pals Beavis and Butt-head make an appearance at the beginning of Jackass 3D. The imbecilic duo provides moviegoers with a quick review of the 3D technology, while acting as a subtle refresher of the jackassery and tomfoolery that is to come.

Followers of the Jackass series will recognize the same preface as the other installments; lots of extreme stunts, pranks, and skits. Before you start rolling your eyes and bellowing about these middle-aged pranksters being too old for such tricks, I ask when are we ever too old to clown around? Jackass 3D is hilarious because it's Jim Carrey-style comedy but with a aggressive streak, and while it embarrasses me to divulge aloud that I enjoy violence, it pains me more to admit that the adolescent pranks presented made laugh like a hyena.

Some pranks or stunts in the movie made me cower, but I'm sure the younger fans were delighted for example by the Sweat Cocktail, the puke and the poop. But again that's part of the Jackass lure.

The only issue I really have with this flick is that there wasn't enough 3D to warrant putting on those dreadful glasses for the whole video. I estimated to see more 3D, beyond a few needless wiener and ass shots in a film with 3D in the title. In fact I think that wiping out the 3D will enhance the Jackass viewing experience. Maybe it's because I'm a aficionado of 3D technology, but I disdain the glasses.

If you're one of those people who thinks you're too intellectual or simply too 'above it all' to [watch this movie, think again. Leave behind your thoughts of PC and just allow yourself to fancy a very good time at the movies. Don't get me wrong there will be situations that some of you may need to excuse yourself to refill the popcorn or soda, but that's just a matter of how much gross you can tolerate.

I liked Jackass 3D loads because so many movies try to be more than a film, try to make bogus characters comment on real life problems in a serious way. Jackass is not that kind of motion picture.

Sure, they make fun of Preston for being fat but he is plump and they do it in a manner that I wouldn't consider mean-spirited in the least. In fact I'd contend that the person charged with drinking his sweat is really the "most hated" in the Jackass team. Wee Man is also a subject, but not in a unfavorable way. I mean in a team of outcasts it would be downright senseless NOT to take advantage of the fact that one of your dudes is...shorter than most.

If you're outraged by fat rolls, midgets, middle-aged white dudes, puke, getting slapped, drinking sweat, and genitals then you wouldn't even consider Jackass 3D and it'd be your loss. If you have a 'live and let live' philosophy of life, you'll sit back and delight in the totally gross but ultimately entertaining 90 minutes that is Jackass 3D.

Watch Jackass 3D Online Free
Turf For Summertime Baseball Flood Damage - Insurance For The Flood Damage Prevent Traumatic Brain Injury from Near Drowning Fight For Your Claim With The Help Of A Personal Injury Lawyer A Fundamental Tourist Recommendations In Experiencing A Cool Break In Tijuana Guide To Raising Goats - 4 Crucial Considerations Before You Buy Your Own Herd Of Goats Why Would Immediately?s Challenging Business Person Select An Intensive Homestay English Course? Breast Augmentation - An Eves Esteem Scientific Literature Reviews Hire A Professional Personal Chef Golden Triangle Tour by:Bespoke India Holidays Tips For Choosing The Right Debt Management Agency Buy A Used Stained Glass Grinder Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.22.61.246) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.012019 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3828, 975,
Review of Jackass 3D Columbus