Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Review Of Maxxis Supermaxx Touring Tyres
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Review Of Maxxis Supermaxx Touring Tyres

So like many of my customers I was less than keen to switch from my Metzler or Bridgestone Motorcycle tyres and risk a year or riding ropey rubber ( in the form of the Maxxis !)

After a little persuading from the local rep from Maxxis I purchased a pair of Maxxis Supermaxx M6029 for 130 from 2wheeljunkie.

So 30 later (local tyre fitting) I wandered off with my new Maxxis tyres bolted on to my ZX9r, with some trepedation I scrubbed off the shiny outer and got some heat in to the Maxxis tyre pair.

100 Miles:

Nice sunny Day, Dry road

Confidence grew quickly and before I knew it I was hangling off the side of my bike, the maxxis touring tyres were really sticky and inspired far more confidence than they should for 130 for the pair ( half of the normal price I was used to paying for Bridgstone or the other big brands) I was guessing that being this sticky these wern't going to last that long.

3000 Miles

1st track day at Snetterton. The lads in the pits were laughing as they noticed my "budget" Maxxis tyres and suggesting I may as well go home. Two sessions later the scoffing stopped as the old man ( me) continued to keep up with and on occasion pass the track day pro's with their slick tyres freshly warmed with their motorcycle tyre warmers. At the end of the session the tyres were lovely and beading on the edge like a BSB pro!, a couple of the lads suggested they were another brand that I had just written Maxxis Touring on!

6000 Miles

The maxxis tyres are now starting to square off, and not far off replacing. Another track day under my belt ( good for using up the edges of the Maxxis Tyres) and now ready to change. I will probably go for the Maxxis SuperMaxx Sport next. These are only about 140 including delivery in the UK from 2wheeljunkie.

Must be off, still a little light left and the roads are starting to clear of the PM going home traffic.

Take care and ride safe

Paul
Taking Advice From A Travel Expert - An Interview With Danielle Weiss Given That I am Finally Retired So What Now Finding Expedia Discount Vouchers For The Best Travel Rates The Best Stag Do in London How to Spot celebrities in London French tutorial : French Nouns Coach holidays – top ten European destinations Cheap Vietnam Travel Arbonne international reviews Tourist Attractions in Florida Battlefield Tours of Europe Quintessential taste of Summer Strawberry plants AMGN & The Big Top – A Lesson On Triple Calendar Spreads
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.242.118) / Processed in 0.011414 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2079, 954,