Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Review Of Gulliver's Travels Movie 2010
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Review Of Gulliver's Travels Movie 2010

Check out the cropped version of the poster below and click on it for Fandango's (regrettably small) full-size version. Gulliver's Travels hits theaters December 22, and I really hope we start seeing some more promising stuff between now and then.Here's the first official poster for Jack Black's upcoming take on Gulliver's Travels. You remember Gulliver's Travels, it's the story where a normal guy ends up in a land of little people who are so small they think he's a giant. Being sensible people, they're afraid of giants, and early on they attempt to tie him up. You'll see that scene pictured in the poster below.

It's a good poster, but I'm bothered by it. No, it's not the freakishly unnatural airbrushing on Jack Black's face that has me irritated. It's his shoes. He's wearing those horrible, half-Converse All-Stars which have slowly begun to supplant proper Converse All-Star hightops as the shoe choice of social misfits, outcasts, all girl rock bands, and traveling Time Lords. Only All-Star high-tops are acceptable, Jack. I expect better from Tenacious D's frontman.

What's the only way to intimidate a giant man when he's arrived in your land full of tiny people? Have a hoity-toity accent, apparently. Irish actor Chris O'Dowd has been cast in Gulliver's Travels as Edward, the Lilliputian who challenges Gulliver (Jack Black) upon his arrival on the island of Lilliput.

This is the first we've heard in a while about the comedy, which also stars Jason Segel, Amanda Peet and Emily Blunt. The THR article doesn't suggest when the movie starts filming, but given that it's the movie that kept Emily Blunt out of Iron Man 2, it's probably getting started soon. O'Dowd is mostly unknown to American audiences, but if he manages to be a tiny person who scares the hell out of Jack Black, I'm pretty sure that'll be memorable enough to get his American career started.

Watch movie online free: Gulliver's Travels movie Online Free 2010

http://netwebsite.in
Reserve Kauai Island Luxury Lodging In Order To Enjoy A Amazing Holiday Now Various Systems For Husbands And Wifes Professionals And Travelers In Buying Thrifty Lahaina Hotel R Riveting City Of Theme Parks Housing Direction And Practical Directions For Travelers Accommodation Help On Packages And Comfortable Trips While Booking Gatlinburg Hotels Colorado Springs Wrongful Death Attorney is helpful Compelling Nuevo Vallarta Villas Choices As Well As Authentic Mentions For Adventurers Book Hawaii En Suite Accomodation And Organize One Relaxing Break Now Holiday Happiness At Knotts Berry Farm Rajasthan Forts are the Pride of Rajasthan Tourism Punta Cana Best Trip Guides Reservations Bargains Meals Plus Destinations Montgomery Alabama - Golfer's Paradise In Shanghai For A Holiday Look For Kauai Island Stylish Hotels To Enjoy A Dream Holiday In No Time
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.233.72) / Processed in 0.012444 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2230, 954,