Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Resistance Exercises For Women
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Resistance Exercises For Women

When designing strength training exercises for women I really do not think of any gender differences.

In specific terms this exercise is suitable for men more than women because this exercise is too hard for woman to handle.

However, there are some differences on what body part each gender likes to improve upon, and from there I base the womens strength training exercises.

So how as a personal trainer might I design the strength training exercises for women, you might ask?

Well, I design the strength training according to the individual womans needs; then, second, not neglecting other body parts as well.

So, for example, if a woman client comes to me and asks me to tone her arms and back, then that is what we will work on. But at the same time I also include other exercises to work the other muscles and joints in her body.

In order to understand my point clearly I will provide you with an example of a three-day workout to cover her priority body parts and at the same time not neglect the rest of the body. Lets assume this woman wants to improve, as we mentioned, above her arms and back.

Monday:

-Rowing exercise

-Rear Deltoids exercise

-Chin-ups

-Specific type of abdominis rectus exercise

-Specific type of lower-back exercise

Tuesday:

-Squats (either using body weights or external weights like dumbbells)

-Some type of adduction and abduction exercises

-Some type of upper body rotational exercise to work the superficial side muscles

-Chest exercise like the dumbbell press, or even better using body weights with a variety of push-ups.

Wednesday:

-Upper arm triceps exercise

-Rowing exercise

-Thigh exercise focusing more on hamstrings

-Dumbbell curls

-Core Exercise

I will leave you with one more note, and that is because we are living in a limited motion environment you really should not favor one body part over the other because they all need to get some type of stimulus and balance.

by: Mohamad Alodah
Why Meath is a Top Destination for Golfing Holidays by:Anita Lyon Importance Of Product Video In Ecommerce Things To See On Your Holidays In Mali Post Divorce Dating Tips for Men - 3 Tips On How to Move On and Succeed With Women Watch Manchester United vs Chelsea live streaming Free EPL online video tv link Analysis On Knowledge Of Home Business Trends Make It Easy To Loose Fats With Anaheim Weight Loss Plan Reasons For Buying Atv Accessories From The Online Market Costa Del Sol Holidays Can Be A Surprisingly Inexpensive Option Uk Online Shop Sale Top Quality Timberland Boots Talk To Girls - You Must Show Personality Pound Till Payday: Cope Up Of Your Unforeseen Needs In A Comfortable Manner Wedding Dresses - Amplify Your Nuptial Celebration With Classy Touch
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.106.241) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.011060 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 50 , 2173, 975,
Resistance Exercises For Women Kista