Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Renter Insurance - Checklist for Renters Insurance
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Renter Insurance - Checklist for Renters Insurance

When I moved first time to Bay Area, I was asked by rental lady about the renters insurance. The word renters insurance was new to me I have been living in apartments from last 10 years and I never felt need for one. I ignored her advice and moved on with signing therental lease for six months. Few months passed peacefully, I was enjoying the nice sunny Bay Area and its offering till I got impacted byrental theft. The prize possession was gone. That day I understood what would have saved my possessions, had I opted for renters insurance.

Well, renters insurance is a protection to you from theft and property damage. Unlike Auto insurance or Medical insurance, the renters insurance are cheap and easily available. A simple renters insurance for $100 to $300 per year can give you peaceful sleep and protection you need in today's life. The price of insurance may vary from place to place, depending upon the neighborhood crime rating. The benefit of renters insurance is that in case of any theft or property damage all your damaged or stolen stuff can be claimed.

Like auto or medical insurance, the renters insurance also comes with coverage to protect from theft, fire, leakage and vandalism. There are some renters insurance that also covers liability from law suits or guests tripping, falling or getting injured on your rental property. Unless there is genuine issue where land lord can be held responsible, otherwise the cost of medical bill will fall on you. You are legally responsible for things happening under your rental space.

Now, if you have decided to buy renters insurance, first thing you need to do is list inventory of your belongings in house or apartment. You can also take pictures of belongings and keep it for records. There is no restriction to what you can insure in apartment or rented house. You can count all your utensils, clothes, drapes and curtains and not to mention expensive items such as jewelry, electronics, art work, decorative items, computer and expensive books. Although photograph of belongings add credibility to your claim, it will be best to keep receipts of such expensive items.

The claims made against renters insurance do get paid by companies after they verified the list and receipts. It is advisable to keep your list and receipts in a safe box. No body should take rentersinsurance lightly, it is designed to protect renters from damages and thefts.

Renter Insurance Checklist - Read More
Remodeling Insurance Considerations Watch Orlando Magic vs Phoenix Suns Online Game Coverage Watch Boston Celtics vs New Jersey Nets Online Game Coverage Watch Norwich vs Bristol City Online Game Coverage Seven most common mistakes when getting insurance! How Indemnity Insurance Works And Why Any Business Would Need It Why Errors And Omissions Insurance Is Important To Professionals Understand The Role Of Alignment In Money Manifestation Wedding insurance: basic need for a wonderful wedding Do Not Forget Renters Insurance Protection It's Cost-effective Why Having A Good Disability Insurance Policy Is So Important How to get out of a horrific insurance Insurance enhances peace of mind
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.0.25) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.013050 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2755, 975,
Renter Insurance - Checklist for Renters Insurance Copenhagen