Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Relax, Enjoy, and Have Fun!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Relax, Enjoy, and Have Fun!

Yes, it is true: if you want to turn your prospects into customers you need to relax

, enjoy, and have fun. I actually found it funny that when I tried to do research on this topic - fun and sales - there was very little if any written about it. Wow! I mean no wonder people don't want to sell, no one is out there telling you how much fun it is. Believe me it is and should be fun!

We have covered so many ideas, strategies, and rules on how to sell and sell effectively, but one that you must remember and one that you must keep at the top of your list is to relax, enjoy it, and have fun with the process. Turning your prospects into customers, depends so much on your sustainability. It depends on your desire to do this job long term, and on one wants to do anything long term they don't enjoy doing.

The best sales people I know are happy. You can tell they love their jobs, and they love the opportunity to come out and talk with you about how they can help. One that comes to mind is Rusty Owen, a business development officer with JPS. When you see Rusty walking your way, he has a confident swagger and big ole grin on his face. You can't help but smile back. He will be the first to tell you (whether you ask or not) that he loves what he does, and he is so happy in his role. His energy and enthusiasm are so apparent it is just contagious. You feel yourself getting happy too. Rusty, invokes an energy that makes you want to be around him. With that type of impact on people, what do you think the likelihood that his prospects will turn into customers?

Certainly you have to (especially in this economy) have and implement a strategic process to make that happen, but your energy, your enthusiasm for what you do plays such a large role in making that happen. The good news is, just like implementing a sales strategy, you have total control over your ability to relax, enjoy and have fun!Relax, Enjoy, and Have Fun!

So here are your tips for learning to relax, enjoy, and have fun with sales!

Relax - remember, Rome was not built in a day! You do not have to master all the parts of the sales strategy right away, you do not have to have the perfect prospect list and you do not have to have all the answers. Just get started and focus on what you are good at, and commit to learn what you don't know. No one ever masters sales, no one ever has a perfect year, and no one is ever free of making mistakes. Sales is constantly evolving and changing. Understand that on the front end, and you can focus on the positive, and embrace the negatives as growth opportunities. In other words, you can relax, you are on the road to improvement!

Enjoy - smile! Yes, even if this does not come naturally to you put a smile on your face. We enjoy things more when we smile. Plus, our likelihood that our prospects will smile goes up too. You think I am kidding, spend today watching people who smile. You will find yourself smiling back much of the time. Tell yourself first thing every morning that you love what you do, and remind yourself why you do. Reward yourself for the positive things that happen no matter how small. Set a goal (I love goals) to reward yourself with positive praise three to four times a day. This will focus your mind to prioritize the positive and keep you enjoying the process.Relax, Enjoy, and Have Fun!

Have Fun! - find a reason to laugh during the day. Humor is a great sales tool, and it just makes life so much easier. Seek out people who make you laugh, look for the humor in stressful situations, and help others learn to have fun in the work place. Especially in these changing economic times, people need reasons to have fun, and when you set your sites on bringing humor into the work place you help everyone enjoy the process.

I am on a mission, I want people to learn to love sales! I want them to understand sales can be (and should be) fun, rewarding and something you are passionate about doing. I started out hating to sell, and what I realized was I had just been taught habits and behaviors that took the fun out of the process. If you find yourself hating sales, then find a strategy or a coach that can help you learn to love it. Sales is crucial to your success in life, and if you want to turn your prospects into customers then you need to relax, enjoy and have fun!

By: Meridith Elliott Powell
Pcb Enterprises Spring Came Again? Calm Face Is The Truth A escravização desde a ótica africana Adventure Tours In Himalaya - Discovering Puente del Inca During Your Holidays Great Christmas Gift Idea for Girls How to Grow Spring Onions – Breakthroughs in Growing Organic Spring Onions! Budapest - A Great Place To Travel Lady Gaga And Her Monster Ball Tour Most Popular Halloween Costumes for 2010 Louis Vuitton Handbags with the Paris Vienna Travel Guide Cheap International Calls - Call freely to your desired destination Travel Insurance Comparisons
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.182.96) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.008446 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 4441, 954,
Relax, Enjoy, and Have Fun! Pirapozinho