Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Raising Children - Thriving, Not Just Surviving
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Raising Children - Thriving, Not Just Surviving

In 2006, after my third child was born, I soon realized that I was becoming overwhelmed

. As a successful entrepreneur running a multi-million dollar company, I believed I possessed all the skills and resources needed to raise my children. As days, weeks and months passed, I became increasingly aware that my home was understaffed. My husband was working long hours and helped when he could, but it wasn't enough to tip the scales back in our favor.

I had planned to return to my business shortly after the pregnancy. Almost eight months later, I was still juggling day care, school, gymnastics, soccer, doctor appointments and sleepovers. The seemingly endless activities and obligations left little to no time for me to resume my business commitments.

One day, a staff manager called and needed help getting a large project in motion. Repeatedly, he said, "We're understaffed. All of this work can get done, just not very well". I asked why he hadn't hired more people. He responded, "I'm too busy running things to stop". From a business perspective, I knew he was overwhelmed with daily operations and wasn't taking the time necessary to rebalance the work. As my grandmother once told me, "he was too busy mopping the floor...to turn off the faucet".

During the call, I realized that the same was true for my household. I wasn't rebalancing the activities and I wasn't making the progress I wanted. Things were about to change. I gave myself an immediate promotion at home. I was now in charge of finding solutions not just running errands.

That evening, I enlisted a girlfriend to watch the kids for a few hours. I jumped online and began my search for a solution. I surfed to google.com and entered "live in nanny". Millions of results were returned, but I focused only on the top results.

Live In Nanny - A Nanny On The Net

Within 30 minutes, I located an experienced nanny placement agency. I made a phone call and discussed my situation with the nanny placement counselor. When the conversation was completed, I had found the solution to a smoother running household.

Check back soon and I'll detail our experiences of how our busy house became a serene home.

In the meantime, check out this great nanny placement agency:

A Nanny On The Net

by: Nanny Guru
How To Pick The Right Kids Footwear Online? Trendy School Bags For Kids Cater To Top Play School The Kids Elementary Nursery School Ways To Make Certain The Toys You Obtain Are Safe Are Children Victims Of An Allergy? Moving With Kids In The Middle Of The School Year Tips For Saving Money On Kids Clothes! Top 5 Kids Footwear Brands Tips To Purchase The Best Kids Shoes! Bounce House Rental Units Pave The Way For Fun- Filled Summer Camps For Kids Plan Spooky Halloween Party For Kids Stop Feeding Our Children To Death! Order A Custom Beach Towel Package For Childrens Birthdays
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.14.11.50) / Processed in 0.012496 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2577, 956,