Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Quick Tips To Promote Your Video Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Quick Tips To Promote Your Video Online

Video marketing is the way the internet is going

, so it is important to set yourself up with a good camera to promote your video. There are two web video production cameras I've been using for a while. One is a Flip MinoHD. It's a full HD camera for a couple of hundred dollars. So you don't have to go and spend thousands of dollars.

The best one on the internet marketing reviews market at the moment is called a Creative Vado. The beautiful thing with this one, is not only is it HD, it has a mike input jack. So you can actually get a lapel mike and plug it straight into the jack and you're getting high quality video. The Creative Vado I don't think is available in Australia yet but Amazon or plenty of online places, $200.

Then you can get a camera stand. Flip comes with a camera stand so you screw it in, sit it on the table in front of you, there's your tripod right there, it comes with the camera. I do a lot of video casts where I have a bean bag thing that sits on my dashboard which has a screw at the top. I screw my camera on my dashboard and do videos. It's pretty high quality video for a camera this big. For the web, that's cheap, just $200.

So the software that our videos are done on comes free on the Macintosh. So you don't have to go and spend $500 on a separate piece of equipment. You have a Mac which is by far the best machines out there, and you buy a $200 Flip Minor or a Vado and you've got a movie studio to do high quality, high definition directory maximizer review video work enough to promote Youtube videos. So it can be done very cheaply.

I'll talk briefly about how to make them then come up in YouTube. One you've edited them and you've got them all exported out, the final thing you need to do is make sure that you do the on page optimization. It works very similarly to the way that you do optimization for a page on your own normal website like aweber review. You select whatever your keyword is that you want to go after when you promote your video today.

You can go for a lot more aggressive, more competitive phrases than you could with normal search because it's a lot less competitive. You can go for things like trading advice, where I probably have no chance at all trying to rank that in normal organic search but you can rank like that in video. You just want to make sure, once you've selected that keyword, make sure that you put it into your title, make sure you put it into your description. The video will enable you to have a little description.

Tags, the way I use tags, it's just an additional place to insert more keywords and is a great help to promote your video. So it's almost like the meta keywords component of when you're optimizing a page.

by: Jimmy Cox
Trendy Clothes for Women-Take Risks this Year! Making Money Work For You With High Yield Savings Accounts Womens Ladies Pu Leather Handbag Tote Shoppers Top Handles Bags Purse 12 Colors Stream MLS Watch Deportivo La Coruna vs Real Madrid Online Live via PC How To Hit A Woman'S G-Spot - And Make Her Climax Uncontrollably What is the Best Breast Enhancer? Gossip Girl con Heir Review Enjoy The Summer In Style With Quality Hi-fi Systems Surviving Summer Boredom How to Find the Best Criminal Appeal Lawyer Data Centers: A Help At Hand For The Globalized Business The Essentials of Roof Design The Long Past Of London Kings Cross Uncovered
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.242.238) / Processed in 0.015648 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2892, 975,