Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Quick Guide In Hiring Online Virtual Assistant
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Quick Guide In Hiring Online Virtual Assistant

When building a team of outsourcers, it is an excellent idea to look to the Philippines

. How do I actually find these people in the Philippines? How do I find the needle in the haystack? There's a great book, Topgrading, by Brad Smart which can help. For our business, the first thing that we do is run an ad on jobstreet.com. It's really important to craft your ad like a direct sales piece. You want to write it speaking to the person. It's just copy. You want to imagine you're a player reading this and you want to talk to that online virtual assistant. What would grab their attention? You want someone who is not looking for a little bit of extra cash, you want someone who wants to be involved in something exciting and something that is growing and something that is going to be a creative outlet.

You'll often find really A players aren't as concerned about the money. For them it's about the experience and being involved in something and knowing that they're growing and building that information base. I know a lot of the people who we hire, I try and write it for, here's an opportunity to grow. You find a course that you want to work through. I'll buy that virtual assistant company course for you. You can delve into my library of all the courses that I've got. Courses that I spend $2000 or $3000 on, you can get them for free.

I'll say to them, I want someone who wants to do that on their own. I don't want to pay for their learning unless it's required by the job. I will say yes, if it's required by the job, I will pay for that training, but I also like the idea of finding someone who wants to develop themself and wants to grow themself, and I'm happy to facilitate that. It's a win/ win. They get access to all of these online virtual assistant courses that they never get access to and I get the benefit because then that gets funneled back into the work.

So we run an ad on JobStreet. Here's a live example of one of the ones we did recently. We ran an ad, we got 98 responses of people who came back to us. I got my Mum to do some basic culling. She went through and had a look at any of the ones who didn't have university degrees, no work experience and the time availability. Of that, we filtered it down to about fifteen people. Stage two was we sent out a survey to them with a series of about two pages with different questions. We asked, what's web 2.0. why do they want the position, have you done any keyword research and a few things like that.

The reason we do that is, A players will fill that out and fill it out willingly. A B player or a C player will just say, no, this is too hard, I'm just going to keep spamming all of these different jobs until I find one.

So I want to get an online virtual assistant to jump through a couple of hoops and then once they do that, then I know they're a qualified person who I'd be interested in talking to.

by: Jimmy Cox
Friendly B&b Accommodation For Women In Brighton Mobile Crusher And Screen Used For Gypsum Crushing And Screening Plant Finding Jobs Online Description of Vacuum Forming Machine Online Retail Banking Solution & Customer Experience Maryland Attorney Services Provided Online To Form A Maryland Corporation Essential Things To Don't Forget When Hiking On Family Holiday Parks Loans For The Unemployed: Beneficial Loan Aid For Unemployed People Table settings for your wedding An Old Method For Cleansing and Weight Control Link Building Online - Why Are Manually Operated Submissions Most Wanted? Wedding Insurance - Have Your Cake and Eat It! Exclusive Designs of Rakhis this Rakshabandhan
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.6.114) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012549 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3082, 975,
Quick Guide In Hiring Online Virtual Assistant Copenhagen