Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Q And A Regarding Your Thailand Dental Holiday
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Q And A Regarding Your Thailand Dental Holiday

When I first started doing research on dental tourism

, I had a lot of questions which needed to be answered. With the help of the ebook, "Thailand Dental Holiday", I was able to find many of the answers to my questions. Below I'll summarize what I learned:

What is a Thailand Dental Holiday?

Due to increased prices in dental care, more and more people are traveling abroad for their dental work. During this time they are not just getting a needed procedure done, they are getting a holiday adventure as well.

Can I really save enough money to make the trip worthwhile?

We all have our own definition of what "worthwhile means". To me it was simply defined by math. I asked myself, am I saving money by traveling to Thailand for my dental work?

The answer was unequivocally, yes. To have the work done in Australia, the cost would be a staggering $6,000. The final bill of my Thai dental holiday was under $2,000. I fortunately had paid vacation time with my job, so lost wages was not an issue. However, if I did not have paid vacation time, my loss of income after taxes would around $1,500. I saved over $2,500 by getting my dental care done overseas.

Where should I go in Thailand to get this work done?

Thailand has four major cities where people are taking their dental holidays: Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, and Koh Samui.

If you prefer vacationing in a city, look at Bangkok. If you like hiking in the outdoors with beautiful mountains, take a look into Chiang Mai. If you like large islands with beautiful beaches then Koh Samui and Phuket would be a great choice.

What hospital does the ebook author of, "Thailand Dental Holiday" recommend?

The author of this book recommends Bangkok Hospital in Phuket. This hospital features a state of the art facility, great doctors, and a large staff which proved to be very helpful.

More details can be found in the ebook.

Will I really feel up for adventure after the procedure?

This will depend on many factors. What kind of procedure are you going to undergo? How fast do you recover from surgery? Do you like adventure or prefer relaxing on the beach?

Most people will need about 2 - 3 days after the procedure to recover. Then maybe the next day or two they will simply take it easy with some light shopping or lying on the beach. After that, you will feel pretty much like your old yourself again. Then you can do just about anything you would normally do. Want to ride an elephant through the jungle or learn how to surf? All this can be possible on your Thai Dental Holiday.

Is the quality of service really as good as I'd get back home?

Yes, and it can be even better. In Thailand they work around you. You will not have to wait weeks to see the dentist or months for your procedure. When you travel to Thailand for your dental work, you are the person in charge. They will work around your schedule to make everything convenient for you.

Are there risks to doing this?

There are always risks. Even in your home country your dentist can make a mistake which can cost you a lot of time and hassle in the long run. If you find the right facility, there will be no more risk than getting your procedure done back home. You'll find the staff is highly trained and experienced in Thailand.

How do you find the right hospital?

Do your research, find people who have done the same before, and read a how to book which will guide you. Also, find a dental facility that is nationally accredited.

I know before my dental holiday, I had questions such as these and many others. Write down all your questions and find the answers. This will help you decide whether a Thailand Dental Holiday is right for you.

by: Peter Nastrom
Best Cosmetic Dentist For Tooth Whitening Treatment What Are Rotated Teeth? Your Piedmont Dentist And Straighter Teeth Dental Care 101 And Dentist Supplies Your Berkeley Dentist And Orthodontist Consulting With Your Oakland Dentist About Your Smile Dealing With Cracked Teeth The Accidental Author: Lessons Learned From Writing A Children's Book A Cosmetic Dentist In Pa - Dentist Wilkes Barre Cosmetic Dentistry In Three Parts Instantfatburningsecrets How To And When To Accidentally Or Intentionally Cheat On Weight Loss. Dentists Fairless Hills, Pa How To Properly Brush And Care For Your Teeth
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.191.214) / Processed in 0.013279 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 44 , 3935, 964,
Q And A Regarding Your Thailand Dental Holiday